Summit ARS3PV Accucold Solid-Door 18 1/2" Wide Pharma-Vac Performance Series Counter-Height Medical Vaccine Refrigerator With 3.0 Cubic ft Capacity, 115V
|Ship Weight||91.3 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||ARS3PV|
|Overall Height||34 Inches|
|Overall Width||18 1/2 Inches|
|Overall Depth||19 Inches|
|Storage Capacity||3.0 Cubic ft|
|Interior Height||28 3/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||15 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Depth||11 3/4 Inches|
|Power Cord And Plug Included||Yes|
|Temperature Range||2 to 8 Degrees C|
|Product Line||Accucold Pharma-Vac Performance Series|
|Number Of Shelves||4|
The thermometer probe on this pharmaceutical refrigerator is encased in a glycol-filled bottle to give temperature readings that are closest to that of the stored contents as recommended by CDC and VFC guidelines and the unit features an audible alarm to indicate when the interior falls out of the programmed temperature range. There are additional alarms on the refrigerator to indicate a power failure, a door open alarm, and a sensor failure alarm. There is a factory-installed keyed lock on the refrigerator for security.
The blue-accented microprocessor digital temperature control panel on this refrigerator allows users to make temperature adjustments without opening the door. The external temperature display on this refrigerator indicates the current, minimum, and maximum temperatures in Celsius or Fahrenheit to the nearest tenth of a degree.
There is an internal fan that circulates air throughout the interior to keep it evenly cooled from top to bottom and the unit has an automatic adjustable cycle defrost system.
This medical refrigerator has been designed and purpose-built to meet strict CDC and VFC guidelines for storing vaccines or other temperature-sensitive material.
The ARS3PV is the 18 1/2" wide Accucold Pharma-Vac Performance series pharmaceutical counter-height all-refrigerator from Summit with a solid right-hinged door, 4 adjustable plastic-coated wire shelves, and 3.0 cubic ft storage capacity that is designed for pharmacy, medication, and vaccine applications.
This pharmaceutical refrigerator is ETL listed in the United States and Canada for electrical safety.
The ARS3PV is an electric unit and it runs at 115 Volts, 60 Hertz, and 0.6 Amp and comes equipped with a hospital-grade power cord with a three-prong 'green dot' plug. The counter-height refrigerator operates at a temperature range of 2 to 8 degrees C with an environmentally friendly R600a hydrocarbon refrigerant that has low Global Warming Potential (GWP).
Summit ARS3PV Features
- Accucold Pharma-Vac Performance series pharmaceutical all-refrigerator
- Color: Blue/White
- Refrigerant: R600a
- Automatic defrost system
- Digital thermostat
- Internal fan
- Factory-installed keyed lock
- Solid right-hinged door
- Temperature Range: 2 to 8 degrees C
- Storage Capacity: 3.0 cubic ft
- Blue-accented microprocessor digital temperature control panel
- Displays current, minimum, and maximum temperatures to the nearest tenth of a degree in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- 4 adjustable plastic-coated wire shelves
- Alarms: Temperature, Power failure, Door Open, Sensor Failure
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hertz, and 0.6 Amp
- Hospital-grade power cord with a three-prong 'green dot' plug
Summit ARS3PV Benefits
- Perfect for vaccine storage and healthcare environments
- Audible alarm indicates when the interior is out of programmed temperature range
- Uses low Global Warming Potential (GWP) hydrocarbon refrigerant
- ETL listed in the United States and Canada for electrical safety
- Designed to meet CDC/VFC vaccine refrigeration guidelines
Width: 18 1/2"
Interior Height: 28 3/8"
Interior Width: 15 1/4"
Interior Depth: 11 3/4"
Storage Capacity: 3.0 cubic ft