Summit ARS15PV Accucold Solid-Door 23 3/8" Wide Pharma-Vac Performance Series Upright Medical Vaccine Refrigerator With Antimicrobial Handle And 15.0 Cubic ft Capacity, 115V
|Ship Weight||219.2 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||ARS15PV|
|Overall Height||72 Inches|
|Overall Width||23 3/8 Inches|
|Overall Depth||24 3/8 Inches|
|Interior Height||63 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||20 Inches|
|Interior Depth||17 Inches|
|Storage Capacity||15.0 Cubic ft|
|Product Line||Accucold Pharma-Vac Performance Series|
|Number Of Shelves||7|
|Interior LED Lighting||Yes|
|Temperature Range||2 to 8 Degrees C|
|UL-471 Standard Compliant||Yes|
|Handle Type||Antimicrobial Silver Ion-Coated|
|Power Cord And Plug Included||Yes|
There are 7 adjustable plastic-coated wire shelves, interior LED lighting, and 15.0 cubic ft storage capacity in this refrigerator that is designed for pharmacy, medication, and vaccine applications. This pharmaceutical refrigerator is Pyxis, Omnicell, and AcuDose RX compatible and it is ETL listed in the United States and Canada for electrical safety and UL-471 commercial standard compliant.
There is a 1/2" probe port on the right side of this refrigerator that is ready to accept connections to other monitoring equipment that are available separately.
The ARS15PV is the 23 3/8" wide Accucold Pharma-Vac Performance series pharmaceutical upright all-refrigerator from Summit with a solid right-hinged door with an antimicrobial powder-coated silver-ion handle that helps prevent the spread of germs. This medical refrigerator has been designed and purpose-built to meet strict CDC and VFC guidelines for storing vaccines or other temperature-sensitive material.
There are 2 internal fans that circulate air throughout the interior of this refrigerator to keep it evenly cooled from top to bottom and the unit has an automatic adjustable cycle defrost system.
The thermometer probe on this pharmaceutical refrigerator is encased in a glycol-filled bottle to give temperature readings that are closest to that of the stored contents as recommended by CDC and VFC guidelines and the unit features an audible alarm to indicate when the interior falls out of the programmed temperature range. There are additional alarms on the refrigerator to indicate a power failure, a door open alarm, and a sensor failure alarm. There is a factory-installed keyed lock on the refrigerator for security.
The external temperature display on this refrigerator indicates the current, minimum, and maximum temperatures in Celsius or Fahrenheit to the nearest tenth of a degree. The blue-accented microprocessor digital temperature control panel on this refrigerator allows users to make temperature adjustments without opening the door.
The ARS15PV is an electric unit and it runs at 115 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase, and 1.4 Amp and comes equipped with a hospital-grade power cord with a three-prong 'green dot' plug. The refrigerator operates at a temperature range of 2 to 8 degrees C with an environmentally friendly R600a hydrocarbon refrigerant that has low Global Warming Potential (GWP).
Summit ARS15PV Features
- Accucold Pharma-Vac Performance series pharmaceutical all-refrigerator
- Solid right-hinged door
- Powder-coated silver-ion refrigerator handle
- Refrigerant: R600a
- Automatic defrost system
- Digital thermostat
- 2 internal fans
- Factory-installed keyed lock
- Temperature Range: 2 to 8 degrees C
- Storage Capacity: 15.0 cubic ft
- Blue-accented microprocessor digital temperature control panel
- Displays current, minimum, and maximum temperatures to the nearest tenth of a degree in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Interior LED lighting
- 7 adjustable plastic-coated wire shelves
- Alarms: Temperature, Power failure, Door Open, Sensor Failure
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase and 1.4 Amp
- Hospital-grade power cord with a three-prong 'green dot' plug
- 1/2" probe port for other monitoring equipment
- Color: Blue/White
- Installation: Upright
Summit ARS15PV Benefits
- Antimicrobial silver-ion handle helps prevent the spread of germs
- UL-471 commercial standard compliant
- ETL listed in the United States and Canada for electrical safety
- Designed to meet CDC/VFC vaccine refrigeration guidelines
- Uses low Global Warming Potential (GWP) hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Pyxis, Omnicell, and AcuDose RX compatible
- Audible alarm indicates when the interior is out of programmed temperature range
- Perfect for vaccine storage and healthcare environments
Width: 23 3/8"
Depth: 24 3/8"
Interior Height: 63 1/4"
Interior Width: 20"
Interior Depth: 17"
Storage Capacity: 15.0 cubic ft