Summit ARG6PVDL2B Accucold Glass-Door 23 3/8" Wide Pharma-Vac Series Freestanding ADA Compliant Medical Vaccine Refrigerator With DL2B Data Logger, Antimicrobial Handle And 6.0 Cubic ft Capacity, 115V
|Ship Weight||125 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||ARG6PVDL2B|
|Overall Height||32 1/2 Inches|
|Overall Width||23 3/8 Inches|
|Overall Depth||24 3/8 Inches|
|Door Type||Double-Pane Tempered Glass|
|Features||DL2B Digital Data Logger Included|
|Storage Capacity||6.0 Cubic ft|
|Interior Height||24 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||20 Inches|
|Interior Depth||17 Inches|
|Temperature Range||2 to 8 Degrees C|
|Power Cord And Plug Included||Yes|
|Handle Type||Antimicrobial Silver Ion-Coated|
|Product Line||Accucold Pharma-Vac Performance Series|
|Number Of Shelves||4|
The ARG6PVDL2B is the 23 3/8" wide Accucold Pharma-Vac Performance series pharmaceutical freestanding ADA all-refrigerator from Summit with a DL2B digital data logger (DDL) included, and a double pane tempered glass right-hinged door with an antimicrobial powder-coated silver-ion handle that helps prevent the spread of germs. There are 4 adjustable plastic-coated wire shelves and 6.0 cubic ft storage capacity in this refrigerator that is designed for pharmacy, medication, and vaccine applications.
The DL2B digital data logger (DDL) is NIST calibrated in Summit ISO/IEC laboratories and it features a large LCD readout to display current, high, and low temperatures to the nearest tenth of a degree. The logger has a convenient USB drive with virtually unlimited storage that can hold up to 32,000 data groups for long-term record keeping.
There is an internal fan that circulates air throughout the interior to keep it evenly cooled from top to bottom and the unit has an automatic adjustable cycle defrost system.
This medical refrigerator has been designed and purpose-built to meet strict CDC and VFC guidelines for storing vaccines or other temperature-sensitive material.
The thermometer probe on this pharmaceutical refrigerator is encased in a glycol-filled bottle to give temperature readings that are closest to that of the stored contents as recommended by CDC and VFC guidelines and the unit features an audible alarm to indicate when the interior falls out of the programmed temperature range. There are additional alarms on the refrigerator to indicate a power failure, a door open alarm, and a sensor failure alarm. There is a factory-installed keyed lock on the refrigerator for security.
The blue-accented microprocessor digital temperature control panel on this refrigerator allows users to make temperature adjustments without opening the door. The external temperature display on this refrigerator indicates the current, minimum, and maximum temperatures in Celsius or Fahrenheit to the nearest tenth of a degree.
The ARG6PVDL2B is an electric unit and it runs at 115 Volts, 60 Hertz, and 0.75 Amp and comes equipped with a hospital-grade power cord with a three-prong 'green dot' plug. The refrigerator operates at a temperature range of 2 to 8 degrees C with an environmentally friendly R600a hydrocarbon refrigerant that has low Global Warming Potential (GWP).
This pharmaceutical refrigerator is an ADA compliant height unit and it is ETL listed in the United States and Canada for electrical safety.
Summit ARG6PVDL2B Features
- Accucold Pharma-Vac Performance series ADA pharmaceutical all-refrigerator
- Storage Capacity: 6.0 cubic ft
- DL2B digital data logger included
- Blue-accented microprocessor digital temperature control panel
- Displays current, minimum, and maximum temperatures to the nearest tenth of a degree in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- 4 adjustable plastic-coated wire shelves
- Color: Blue/White
- Installation: Freestanding
- Powder-coated silver-ion refrigerator handle
- Refrigerant: R600a
- Automatic defrost system
- Digital thermostat
- Alarms: Temperature, Power failure, Door Open, Sensor Failure
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hertz, and 0.75 Amp
- Hospital-grade power cord with a three-prong 'green dot' plug
- Internal fan
- Factory-installed keyed lock
- Double pane tempered glass right-hinged door
- Temperature Range: 2 to 8 degrees C
Summit ARG6PVDL2B Benefits
- ETL listed in the United States and Canada for electrical safety
- DL2B digital data logger can hold up to 32,000 data groups for long-term record keeping
- Designed to meet CDC/VFC vaccine refrigeration guidelines
- Perfect for vaccine storage and healthcare environments
- Antimicrobial silver-ion handle helps prevent the spread of germs
- ADA compliant height
- Audible alarm indicates when the interior is out of programmed temperature range
- Uses low Global Warming Potential (GWP) hydrocarbon refrigerant
Height: 32 1/2"
Width: 23 3/8"
Depth: 24 3/8"
Interior Height: 24 1/2"
Interior Width: 20"
Interior Depth: 17"
Storage Capacity: 6.0 cubic ft