Summit ARG15PVDR Accucold Glass-Door 23 3/8" Wide Pharma-Vac Series Upright Medical Vaccine Refrigerator With Ventilated Removable Drawers And 15.0 Cubic ft Capacity, 115V
|Ship Weight||225 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||ARG15PVDR|
|Overall Height||72 Inches|
|Overall Width||23 3/8 Inches|
|Overall Depth||24 3/8 Inches|
|Product Line||Accucold Pharma-Vac Performance Series|
|Interior Height||63 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||20 Inches|
|Interior Depth||17 Inches|
|Handle Type||Antimicrobial Silver Ion-Coated|
|Storage Capacity||15.0 Cubic ft|
|Door Type||Double-Pane Tempered Glass|
|Power Cord And Plug Included||Yes|
|Features||Removable Full-Extension Ventilated Drawers|
|Drawer Material||Powder-Coated Aluminum|
|Number Of Drawers||6|
|Temperature Range||2 to 8 Degrees C|
|Interior LED Lighting||Yes|
The external temperature display on this refrigerator indicates the current, minimum, and maximum temperatures in Celsius or Fahrenheit to the nearest tenth of a degree. The blue-accented microprocessor digital temperature control panel on this refrigerator allows users to make temperature adjustments without opening the door.
The ARG15PVDR is the 23 3/8" wide Accucold Pharma-Vac Performance series pharmaceutical upright all-refrigerator from Summit with 6 full-extension ventilated drawers and a double-pane tempered glass right-hinged door with an antimicrobial powder-coated silver-ion handle that helps prevent the spread of germs. There is interior LED lighting and 15.0 cubic ft storage capacity in this refrigerator that is designed for pharmacy, medication, and vaccine applications.
The powder-coated aluminum full-extension ventilated drawers smoothly glide out of the refrigerator for convenient storage and the perforated bottom helps ensure optimal air circulation.
This pharmaceutical refrigerator is Pyxis, Omnicell, and AcuDose RX compatible and it is ETL listed in the United States and Canada for electrical safety.
There is a 1/2" probe port on the right side of this refrigerator that is ready to accept connections to other monitoring equipment that are available separately.
The ARG15PVDR is an electric unit and it runs at 115 Volts, 60 Hertz, and 1.4 Amp and comes equipped with a hospital-grade power cord with a three-prong 'green dot' plug. The refrigerator operates at a temperature range of 2 to 8 degrees C with an environmentally friendly R600a hydrocarbon refrigerant that has low Global Warming Potential (GWP).
There are 2 internal fans that circulate air throughout the interior to keep it evenly cooled from top to bottom and the unit has an automatic adjustable cycle defrost system.
This medical refrigerator has been designed and purpose-built to meet strict CDC and VFC guidelines for storing vaccines or other temperature-sensitive material.
The thermometer probe on this pharmaceutical refrigerator is encased in a glycol-filled bottle to give temperature readings that are closest to that of the stored contents as recommended by CDC and VFC guidelines and the unit features an audible alarm to indicate when the interior falls out of the programmed temperature range. There are additional alarms on the refrigerator to indicate a power failure, a door open alarm, and a sensor failure alarm. There is a factory-installed keyed lock on the refrigerator for security.
Summit ARG15PVDR Features
- Accucold Pharma-Vac Performance series pharmaceutical all-refrigerator
- Factory-installed keyed lock
- Temperature Range: 2 to 8 degrees C
- Storage Capacity: 15.0 cubic ft
- Blue-accented microprocessor digital temperature control panel
- Interior LED lighting
- Double-pane tempered glass right-hinged door
- Alarms: Temperature, Power failure, Door Open, Sensor Failure
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hertz, and 1.4 Amp
- Hospital-grade power cord with a three-prong 'green dot' plug
- 1/2" probe port for other monitoring equipment
- Color: Blue/White
- Installation: Upright
- Powder-coated silver-ion refrigerator handle
- 6 full-extension ventilated drawers
- Digital thermostat
- 2 internal fans
- Displays current, minimum, and maximum temperatures to the nearest tenth of a degree in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Refrigerant: R600a
- Automatic defrost system
Summit ARG15PVDR Benefits
- Antimicrobial silver-ion handle helps prevent the spread of germs
- ETL listed in the United States and Canada for electrical safety
- Designed to meet CDC/VFC vaccine refrigeration guidelines
- Uses low Global Warming Potential (GWP) hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Removable full-extension ventilated drawers glide out for convenient storage
- Pyxis, Omnicell, and AcuDose RX compatible
- Audible alarm indicates when the interior is out of programmed temperature range
- Perfect for vaccine storage and healthcare environments
Width: 23 3/8"
Depth: 24 3/8"
Interior Height: 63 1/4"
Interior Width: 20"
Interior Depth: 17"
Storage Capacity: 15.0 cubic ft