Structural Concepts HUDLR4852 Encore 50" Black Dual Service Curved Glass Dry Bakery Display Case / Refrigerated Combo Merchandiser With 1 Lighted Glass Shelf, 110-120V
|Ship Weight||950 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||HUDLR4852|
|Type||Dual Temp Display Cases|
|Height||53 3/4 Inches|
|Display Case Type||Combination Dry and Refrigerated|
|Made In USA||Yes|
|AHRI Standard 1200||Yes|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Service Type||Dual Service|
|Temperature Range||40 Degrees F|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number Of Shelves||1|
|Power Cord||6 ft Straight Blade|
The HUDLR4852 is a 50" wide, Encore dual service curved glass dry bakery display case / refrigerated combo merchandiser from Structural Concepts with a curved lift-up front glass and clear glass sliding doors without a lock in the rear.
The upper section of the combo merchandiser case is service and non-refrigerated with 1 clear glass LED 3500K lighted shelf, the lower section is a refrigerated self-service display deck.
The merchandiser case features a Breeze with EnergyWise self-contained refrigeration system. The case has a black exterior and interior with full end panels with mirror interior.
The HUDLR4852 combo merchandiser is an electric unit that runs at 110-120 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase and 15.86 Amps for 1,478 Watts that has a 6 ft straight blade power cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug.
This combo merchandiser case is made in the USA, ETL listed for the United States and Canada, ETL-Sanitation listed, and it is in accordance with AHRI Standard 1200.
Structural Concepts HUDLR4852 Features
- Encore dual service curved glass dry bakery display case / refrigerated combo merchandiser
- Upper section: Service, non-refrigerated, 1 clear glass shelf
- Lower section: Refrigerated self-service display deck
- Curved lift-up front glass
- Clear glass rear sliding doors without lock
- 1 LED 3500K lighted glass shelf
- LED 3500K top light
- Black exterior and interior
- Full end panels with mirror interior
- Breeze with EnergyWise self-contained refrigeration system
- Electrical specifications: 110-120 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase and 15.86 Amps for 1,478 Watts, 6 ft straight blade power cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug
Structural Concepts HUDLR4852 Benefits
- Made in the USA
- ETL listed for the United States and Canada
- ETL-Sanitation listed
- AHRI Standard 1200 compliant
Height: 53 3/4"