Spaceman 6236A-C Air Pump Pressurized 8-Liter Countertop Soft Serve Ice Cream Machine With One 8L Hopper And Digital Controls, 208-230V 1-phase
|Ship Weight||349 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||6236A-C|
|Type||Soft Serve Ice Cream Machines|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Feed Type||Air Pump Pressurized System|
|Control System||Single, Digital|
|Total Capacity||8 Liters|
|Hopper Capacity||8 Liters|
|Servings (4 oz) Per Hour||320|
|Cord And Plug Provided||Yes|
This is the premium soft serve option for high-capacity ice cream operations. The hopper agitator will stir product throughout the day, saving operator time and ensuring an even cool in the hopper.
The 6236A-C is the air pump pressurized countertop soft serve ice cream machine from Spaceman with (1) 8-liter hopper and (1) 3.4 qt. (3.2 liter) freezing cylinder that delivers soft-serve ice cream, frozen yogurt, custards, gelato, or sorbet at up to 320 serves (4 oz) per hour.
There is a smart digital control system on this soft-serve ice cream machine that includes simple buttons for Freeze, Wash, and Standby functions and can be used for auto programming and defrost for cleaning. There is an indicator light on the front of the machine that shows when the mix hopper has a low supply of mix and should be refilled.
There is a soft start motor on this ice cream machine with safety protections for low temperature/motor overload/high pressure.
This soft serve ice cream machine has self-closing valves with speed control and it uses the revolutionary v2 beater and air system that scrapes the cylinder walls to prevent ice build-up while the v2 beater helix creates a vacuum that pulls product through the air tube with a precise product to air ratio that delivers exceptionally smooth and creamy ice cream every time.
The 6236A-C soft serve ice cream machine is an electric unit that runs at 208-230 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase, and 15 Amps for 2.7 kW of power, and it comes included with a cord and NEMA L6-20 plug. A licensed electrician should install the receptacle, line, and breaker to power your soft serve ice cream machine to avoid any improper connections that could cause irreversible damage.
The air pump pressurized system on this soft-serve ice cream machine lets you add even more air to the product with 6 overrun settings to create creamier, fluffier, and lighter product.
This soft-serve ice cream machine is CE marked, ETL listed for the United States and Canada for safety.
Spaceman 6236A-C Features
- Countertop soft serve ice cream machine
- Capacity: 8 Liters
- Air pump pressurized system
- Number of Hoppers: 1
- (1) 3.4 qt. (3.2 liter) freezing cylinder
- Production capacity: 320 serves (4 oz) per hour
- V2 beater and air system
- Self closing valves with speed control
- Soft start motor
- Smart digital control system
- Freeze, Wash, and Standby functions
- Low mix alert
- Electrical specifications: 208-230 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase, and 15 Amps for 2.7 kW, NEMA L6-20 plug
- Material: Stainless Steel
- ETL listed for the United States and Canada for safety
- CE marked
Spaceman 6236A-C Benefits
- Perfect for soft-serve ice cream, frozen yogurt, custards, gelato or sorbet
- Add even more air to the product with air pump pressurized system to create creamier, fluffier, and lighter product
- Revolutionary v2 beater and air system scrapes the cylinder walls to prevent ice build up
- V2 beater helix creates a vacuum for a precise product to air ratio
- Safety protections for low temperature/motor overload/high pressure
- Durable stainless steel construction
Capacity: 8 Liters