Spaceman 6210-C Gravity-Fed 8-Liter Compact Countertop Soft Serve Ice Cream Machine With One 8L Hopper And Digital Controls, 110-115V 1-phase
|Ship Weight||225 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||6210-C|
|Type||Soft Serve Ice Cream Machines|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Feed Type||Gravity-Fed System|
|Control System||Single, Digital|
|Total Capacity||8 Liters|
|Hopper Capacity||8 Liters|
|Servings (4 oz) Per Hour||120|
|Cord And Plug Provided||Yes|
The 6210-C is the gravity-fed compact countertop soft serve ice cream machine from Spaceman with a single 8.5 qt (8 liter) hopper and a 1.3 qt. (1.2 liter) freezing cylinder that delivers soft-serve ice cream, frozen yogurt, custards, gelato, or sorbet at up to 120 servings (4 oz) per hour.
There is a smart digital control system on this soft-serve ice cream machine that includes simple buttons for Freeze, Wash, and Standby functions and can be used for auto programming and defrost for cleaning. There is an indicator light on the front of the machine that shows when the mix hopper has a low supply of mix and should be refilled.
The compact countertop design of this soft-serve ice cream machine saves precious counter space for restaurants, bars, kitchens, convenience stores, or delis. There is a soft start motor on this ice cream machine with safety protections for low temperature/motor overload/high pressure.
This soft-serve ice cream machine has self-closing valves with speed control and it uses the revolutionary v2 beater and air system that scrapes the cylinder walls to prevent ice build-up while the v2 beater helix creates a vacuum that pulls product through the air tube with a precise product to air ratio that delivers exceptionally smooth and creamy ice cream every time.
The 6210-C soft serve ice cream machine is an electric unit that runs at 110-115 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase, and 16-20 Amps for 1.6 kW of power, and it comes included with a cord and NEMA L5-20 plug. A licensed electrician should install the receptacle, line, and breaker to power your soft serve ice cream machine to avoid any improper connections that could cause irreversible damage.
This soft-serve ice cream machine is CE marked, ETL listed for the United States and Canada for safety.
Spaceman 6210-C Features
- Compact countertop soft serve ice cream machine
- Capacity: 8 Liters
- Number of Hoppers: 1
- 1.3 qt. (1.2 liter) freezing cylinder
- Production capacity: 120 servings (4 oz) per hour
- V2 beater and air system
- Self-closing valves with speed control
- Soft start motor
- Smart digital control system
- Freeze, Wash, and Standby functions
- Low mix alert
- Electrical specifications: 110-115 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase, and 16-20 Amps for 1.6 kW, NEMA L5-20 plug
- Material: Stainless Steel
- ETL listed for the United States and Canada for safety
- CE marked
Spaceman 6210-C Benefits
- Perfect for soft-serve ice cream, frozen yogurt, custards, gelato, or sorbet
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Revolutionary v2 beater and air system scrapes the cylinder walls to prevent ice build-up
- V2 beater helix creates a vacuum for a precise product to air ratio
- Compact countertop design saves precious counter space
- Safety protections for low temperature/motor overload/high pressure
Capacity: 8 Liters