Scotsman UN324W-1 - 340 LB Self-Contained Water Cooled Nugget Ice Machine
Item: #365369 MFG: #UN324W-1
View all Description
Scotsman UN324W-1 Features
- Self contained, water-cooled condenser
- Greaseless bearings for reduced maintenance
- Stainless steel evaporator for maximum durability
- Produces up to 340 LB of nugget ice per day
- Stores a maximum of 80 LB of ice
- Slide back bin door allows easy access to ice
- Intuitive control panel for easy operation
- Only 24 inches wide, able to fit under 40-inch counters
- Meets new US Federal energy efficiency requirements
- Meets US Safe Drinking Act low lead requirements
- Non-ozone depleting R-134A refrigerant
- Designed, engineered and assembled in the USA
- Ice scoop and power cord included
- 7 ft. power cord makes installation easy
- 115 Volt, 60 Hz, 1-phase
- NSF approved, UL listed
- AHRI Certified
Scotsman UN324W-1 Benefits
- Nugget ice is chewable and slow-melting
- Perfect for foodservice and medical applications
- Delivers steady flow of ice for faster supply recovery
- Water cooled condenser allows for installation in hot locations
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
View all Specifications
|Ship Weight||210 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||UN324W-1|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|24 Hour Production||340 lbs.|
|Bin Storage Capacity||80 Pounds|
|Dimensions(HxWxD)||39” x 24" x 28.5”|
|BTU per Hour||3000|
|Power Usage||4.55 kWh/100 lbs.|
|Water Usage/Ice||12 gal/100 lbs.|
|Water Usage/Condenser||68 gal/100 lbs.|
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made In America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
Proposition 65 requires the state to maintain and update a list of chemicals known to the state to cause cancer or reproductive toxicity.
Buy on credit
Contiguous U.S. Only
Typically Ships in 1 to 2 Days