Scotsman NS2030W-32 Prodigy Plus 30" Wide Nugget Style Original Chewable Ice Water-Cooled Ice Machine, 2121 lb/24 hr Ice Production, 208-230V 1-Phase
|Ship Weight||350 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||NS2030W-32|
|Type||Ice Machine Heads|
|Ice Type||"The Original Chewable Ice" Soft Nugget|
|Condenser Type||Water Cooled|
|Ice Production||2121 lb/24 hours|
|BTU Per Hour||24,400|
|Power Usage||2.82 kWh per 100 lb|
|Water Usage||12.0 Gallons per 100 lb|
|AgIon Antimicrobial Protection||Yes|
|Color/Finish||Stainless Steel Finish|
|Features||QR Code for Service / Warranty / Parts / Manual Info|
|AutoAlert Indicator Lights||Yes|
|Sealed Maintenance-Free Bearings||Yes|
|REVIT Drawings Available||Yes|
|Ice Machine Series||Prodigy Plus|
This unit uses power at 2.82 kWh per 100 lb and water at 12.0 Gallons per 100 lb, and it operates at 24,400 BTU per hour. This flaker ice machine head is NSF listed, UL listed in the United States and Canada, and it is engineered and assembled in the USA.
The soft nugget ice form is approximately 7/16" x 5/16" x 3/8" in a soft, compacted nugget shape that is fun to crunch, easy to chew, and perfect for fountain beverages or blended drinks. "The Original Chewable Ice" produced by these machines was first introduced to the foodservice industry by Scotsman in 1981 and has been popular ever since.
Prodigy Plus series machines have an industry-exclusive QR code that gives you access to service information, warranty history, connections to cleaning instructions, manuals, parts lists, and more.
The NS2030W-32 ice machine head is an electric unit that operates at 208-230 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 22.2 Amps and it requires hardwiring. This unit operates with R-404a refrigerant.
The Prodigy Plus machines are known as the world's only self-monitoring ice machine with advanced self-diagnostic AutoAlert LED indicator lights that constantly display operating status and alerts to indicate diagnostic issues.
The internal surfaces of this machine are protected against bacteria, mold, and mildew by AgION Antimicrobial technology. The ice machine has a durable stainless steel evaporator and auger as well as featuring sealed bearings that are maintenance-free.
The NS2030W-32 is the 30" wide Prodigy Plus series ice machine head from Scotsman that makes up to 2121 lb of soft "The Original Chewable Ice" nugget-style ice per day that operates with a water-cooled condenser for an extra large production capacity in a compact unit with a small footprint.
Scotsman NS2030W-32 Features
- 30" wide Prodigy Plus series ice machine head
- Ice Type: Soft Nugget ("The Original Chewable Ice" 7/16" x 5/16" x 3/8")
- Ice Production: 2121 lb of ice per day
- Condenser Type: Water Cooled
- AutoAlert LED indicator lights
- AgION Antimicrobial technology
- Stainless steel finish
- Refrigerant: R-404a
- Energy Consumption: 2.82 kWh per 100 lb
- Water Usage: 12.0 Gallons per 100 lb
- BTU Per Hour: 24,400
- Sealed bearings
- Stainless steel evaporator and auger
- Electrical specifications: 208-230 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 22.2 Amps
- Hardwiring required
- UL listed in the United States and Canada
- NSF tested and certified
- Engineered and assembled in the USA
- AHRI Certified
- NAFEM Data Protocol compliant
- ISO Certified
Scotsman NS2030W-32 Benefits
- Produces soft "The Original Chewable Ice" that is easy to chew, fun to crunch and ideal for blended fruit drinks or fountain beverages
- Extra large production capacity in compact unit with a small footprint
- Remote low side condenser configuration reduces heat and noise
- Flake ice is soft and slow-melting, perfect for blended cocktails, produce and seafood displays, or therapeutic use
- Internal surfaces protected against bacteria, mold, and mildew by AgION Antimicrobial technology
- Maintenance-free sealed bearings provide long-lasting performance
- QR code access to warranty history, service information, parts lists, cleaning instructions, manuals, and more
Ice Production: 2121 lb/24 hours