Scotsman NS1322L-1 Prodigy Plus 22" Wide Soft Original Chewable Nugget Style Remote Low Side Cooled Ice Machine, 1330 lb/24 hr Ice Production, 115V 1-Phase
This Prodigy Plus nugget ice machine makes "The Original Chewable Ice" that Scotsman first introduced to the foodservice industry in 1981. The soft, compacted nugget ice forms made by these ice machines are approximately 7/16" x 5/16" x 3/8", and they easy to chew, fun to crunch, and ideal for blended fruit drinks or fountain beverages.
There is AgION Antimicrobial technology on the internal surfaces of this nugget ice machine to protect it against bacteria, mold, and mildew. The ice machine also features a durable stainless steel evaporator and auger.
The NS1322L-1 Prodigy Plus 22" wide nugget ice machine uses a remote low side condenser (compressor and condenser separate) to produce up to 1330 lb of soft Original Chewable nugget ice per day.
All Prodigy Plus nugget ice machines feature advanced self-diagnostic AutoAlert LED indicator lights to indicate diagnostics and continuously show the machine's operating status. There is a front-located air filter on the ice machine that is easy to remove, rinse and reuse, and a self-aligning front panel gives easy access to key internal components.
The NS1322L-1 Prodigy Plus modular cube ice machine is an electrical unit that runs on 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase, and hardwiring is required. The ice machine is engineered and assembled in the USA, NSF listed, and UL listed in the United States and Canada.
The sealed bearings on the Prodigy Plus ice machine make them maintenance-free and provide long-lasting performance.
An industry-exclusive QR code on each nugget ice machine provides quick access to warranty history and service information, as well as giving you connections to parts lists, cleaning instructions, manuals, and more. Optional Vari-Smart ice level control and a Smart-Board module for additional diagnostic capabilities are available.
Scotsman NS1322L-1 Features
- AutoAlert LED indicator lights
- Stainless steel finish
- Self-aligning front panel
- Condenser Type: Remote Low Side (compressor and condenser separate)
- Stainless steel evaporator and auger
- 22" wide
- Ice Type: Soft Nugget ("The Original Chewable Ice" 7/16" x 5/16" x 3/8")
- Ice Production: 1330 lb of ice per day
- Sealed bearings
- Front-located air filter
- Refrigerant: R-404a
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase
- Prodigy Plus series, the world's only self-monitoring ice machine
Scotsman NS1322L-1 Benefits
- Smart-Board module available for additional diagnostic capabilities
- Produces soft "The Original Chewable Ice" that is easy to chew, fun to crunch and ideal for blended fruit drinks or fountain beverages
- Maintenance-free sealed bearings provide long-lasting performance
- NAFEM Data Protocol compliant
- AgION Antimicrobial technology protection guards internal surfaces against bacteria, mold, and mildew
- UL listed in the United States and Canada
- NSF tested and certified
- ISO Certified
- AHRI Certified
- Engineered and assembled in the USA
- Industry-exclusive QR code provides quick access to warranty history, service information, parts lists, cleaning instructions, manuals, and more
Ice Production: 1330 lb/24 hours
|Ship Weight||224 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||NS1322L-1|
|Ice Type||Soft Nugget Style ("The Original Chewable Ice")|
|Ice Machine Series||Prodigy Plus|
|Ice Production||1330 lb/24 hours|
|Condenser Type||Remote Low Side Cooled|
|AgIon Antimicrobial Protection||Yes|
|Color/Finish||Stainless Steel Finish|
|Features||QR Code for Service / Warranty / Parts / Manual Info|
|AutoAlert Indicator Lights||Yes|
|Sealed Maintenance-Free Bearings||Yes|
|REVIT Drawings Available||Yes|
|Power Usage||0.73 kWh per 100 lb|
|Water Usage||12.0 Gallons per 100 lb|