Scotsman N0622A-1 Prodigy Plus Series 22-15/16" Air Cooled Nugget Ice Machine - 643 LB
This Prodigy Plus nugget ice machine makes "The Original Chewable Ice" that Scotsman first introduced to the foodservice industry in 1981. The soft, compacted nugget ice forms made by these ice machines are easy to chew, fun to crunch and ideal for blended fruit drinks or fountain beverages.
The N0622A-1 nugget ice machine uses a self-contained, air-cooled condenser to produce up to 643 lb of soft, chewable nugget style ice per day. The nugget ice machine is constructed with a durable stainless steel finish.
These nugget ice machines feature AutoAlert indicator lights, a front-located air filter and a self-aligning front panel for easy access to key components. There is also Agion Antimicrobial technology on the internal surfaces of the nugget ice machine to protect it against bacteria, mold and mildew.
An industry-exclusive QR code on each nugget ice machine provides quick access to warranty history and service information. Optional Vari-Smart ice level control and a Smart-Board module for additional diagnostic capabilities are available for this nugget ice machine.
The N0622A-1 nugget ice machine is an electrical unit that runs on 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase.
Scotsman N0622A-1 Features
- Stainless steel finish
- Nugget style ice, "The Original Chewable Ice" from Scotsman
- Self-contained, air-cooled condenser
- Makes up to 643 lb of ice per day
- Auto-alert indicator lights
- Self-aligning front panel
- Front-located air filter
- Agion Antimicrobial technology
- Refrigerant: R-404a
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase
Scotsman N0622A-1 Benefits
- Nugget ice is easy to chew and fun to crunch
- Industry-exclusive QR code on each ice machine provides quick access to warranty history and service information
- Smart-Board module available for additional diagnostic capabilities
- Optional Vari-Smart ice level control available
- NAFEM Data Protocol compliant
- AHRI Certified
- Revit drawings available
- ISO Certified
- Agion Antimicrobial technology protection guards internal surfaces against bacteria, mold and mildew
- UL listed
- NSF tested and certified
|Ship Weight||172.00 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||N0622A-1|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|24 Hour Production||643 Pounds|
|Dimensions(HxWxD)||23" x 22" x 24"|
- Specification Sheet:
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet