Scotsman ECC1410-32 ECC Series Air Cooled Remote Condensing Unit For Prodigy Eclipse Ice Machines, Up To 1425 lb/24 hr Ice Production, 208-230V 1-Phase
This is an energy-efficient, dedicated condensing unit for Prodigy Plus Eclipse ice machines from Scotsman. These air-cooled, remote condensing units operate quietly, making them ideal for dining and working environments. The condensing unit is designed to be controlled by the ice machines they are connected to and will maximize ice production by driving heat away from the ice machine. The one-piece design on this remote condensing unit makes installation and service easy.
The ECC1410-32 runs on 208-230 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase, 14.5 amps and they can be used in an outdoor temperature range between -20 to 120 degrees F.
Scotsman ECC1410-32 Features
- Dedicated condensing unit for Prodigy Plus Eclipse ice machines
- Air-cooled remote unit
- Ice Production: Up To 1425 lb/24 hr
- One-piece design
- Operates in outdoor temperature range between -20 to 120 degrees F
- Electrical specifications: 208-230 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase, 14.5 amps
Scotsman ECC1410-32 Benefits
- Energy-efficient components save money
- Quiet operation makes them ideal for dining and working environments
- Maximizes ice production by driving heat away from the ice machine
- ISO Certified
- UL listed
- Made in the USA
Height: 39 3/4"
Width: 39 1/8"
Depth: 32 1/16"
Ice Production: Up To 1425 lb/24 hours
|Ship Weight||310 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||ECC1410-32|
|Height||39 3/4 Inches|
|Width||39 1/8 Inches|
|Depth||32 1/16 Inches|
|Ice Machine Series||Prodigy Eclipse|
|Condenser Type||Remote Air-Cooled|
|Ice Production||Up To 1425 lb/24 hours|
|Made In USA||Yes|