Scotsman CU50GA-1 Undercounter 14 7/8" Wide Gourmet / Full Size Cube Air-Cooled Ice Machine With Bin, 65 lb/24 hr Ice Production, 26 lb Storage, 115V
The Scotsman CU50GA-1 is the ideal ice machine for your restaurant, cafe, break room or even outdoor bar. This model has the ability to crank out an impressive 65 lb of ice per day, as well as efficiently store 26 lb of ice.
With this ice machine, you no longer have to worry about sacrificing quality for quantity. The water quality sensor, which can be easily set up through the control panel, detects hard water conditions and purges mineral-laden water with every cycle. This process not only extends the time in between cleanings but also drastically improves the taste of the ice.
The CU50GA-1 ice machine produces crystal-clear, odorless Gourmet sized ice cubes (1" x 1 1/8" x 1 1/4") that won’t dilute the flavor of drinks.
The cabinet width is a convenient 15 inches to fit wherever you need it to be to maximize space in a busy kitchen or bar. This model is UL approved, so go ahead and put it in your outdoor bar and keep the ice-cold drinks coming.
Scotsman CU50GA-1 Features
- Produces up to 65 LB of Gourmet Ice / 24 hours
- Self-contained air-cooled condenser
- Built In Storage Bin holds up to 26 LB of Ice
- 115 Volt/60Hz/1-phase electrical
- Comes with power cord for quick install
- Durable Stainless Steel Construction
- Uses R-134A Refrigerant
- Made in the USA
Scotsman CU50GA-1 Ice Style
- Produces Crystal Clear Gourmet cube ice
- Gourmet cube ice measurements: 1" x 1-1/8" x 1-3/4"
- Long-Lasting Ice is perfect for bar beverages, mixed drinks
- This model does NOT come with built-in drain pump
- Model requires gravity drain at installation locations
Height: 34 3/8"
Width: 14 7/8"
Ice Production: 65 lb/24 hours
Ice Storage Capacity: 26 lb
|Ship Weight||112 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||CU50GA-1|
|Height||34 3/8 Inches|
|Width||14 7/8 Inches|
|Color/Finish||Stainless Steel Finish|
|Ice Type||Gormet Size Cube (1" x 1 1/8" x 1 1/4")|
|Ice Storage Capacity||26 lb|
|Ice Production||65 lb/24 hours|
|Ice Scoop Included||Yes|
|Made In USA||Yes|
|Power Usage||14.40 kWh per 100 lb|
|Water Usage||34 Gallons per 100 lb|
|REVIT Drawings Available||Yes|
- Specification Sheet:
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet