Pitco 35C+S 35-40 lb. Stainless Steel Floor Fryer - 90,000 BTU
Performance and Consistency: The Pitch 35C+S gas fryer is reliable and practical. You can fry your most popular menu items quickly with little time between batches due to the unit’s quick recovery time. Start up time is short and clean up at the end of your day is easy. The 35C+S meets NSF International standards for safety, health and environmental impact.
Ideal for foodservice establishments with limited floorspace but high demand for fried menu items. This Pitco fryer is only 15-1/8” wide but can hold up to 40 pounds of cooking oil and can fry up to 63 pounds of French fries per hour.
The Pitco 35C+S gas fryer has a frying tank with dimensions of 14" x 14" that is perfect for a variety of fried food applications, ranging from breaded chicken tenders and breaded jalapeño poppers to deep fried cookies and other treats.
Power and Control: Efficiently utilizing 90,000 BTUs for rapid and thorough cooking power. The thermostatic controls keep cooking temperatures exactly where you set them anywhere between 200 and 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
Durability: The fryer cabinet’s front and door are constructed from stainless steel, while the unit’s sides and back are made from galvanized steel. These materials are utilized for strength and resistance to inadvertent damage in a busy commercial kitchen.
The fryer’s tank interior cooking surface is also made from stainless steel for durability and resistance to corrosion over time.
Safety: The Pitco 35C+S gas fryer has an integrated control valve that keeps gas from flowing to the burner until the pilot flame is lit, and it shuts the gas off automatically if the pilot flame goes out.
There is also a temperature limit switch which also turns off the gas if the unit’s heat goes over the high temperature safety limit.
The gas fryer also boasts heat baffles that are mounted in the heat exchanger tubes to enhance combustion efficiency.
Quality: The cleaner your fryer tank is, the better you fried food will taste. The welded stainless steel surface of the fryer tank is super-smooth to inhibit sediment from burning into any weld seams and affecting oil quality.
A deep cool zone catches crumbs or other sediment from breaded foods, keeping them out of the main cooking zone of the oil, improving your oil quality.
In addition, this fryer’s oil drain (with a 1-1/4” NPT drain valve) is located in the front of the unit so you can easily access and dispose of used oil into an appropriate container.
Pitco 35C+S Features
- Commercial grade tube-fired gas fryer
- 3/4" NPT Gas Supply at rear of unit
- Tube Style Burners
- Deep cold zone for crumbs and sediment
- Fryer tank holds up to 35-40 lbs of cooking oil
- Can fry up to 63 lbs of French fries per hour
- Temperature Range: 200-400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Stainless steel front and door construction
- Sides and back are galvanized
- Frying Tank Dimensions: 14" W x 14" D x 2-3/4" H
- Overall Unit Dimensions: 15-1/8" W x 30-9/32" D x 46" H
- Comes with two wire mesh baskets and one nickel plated tube rack
- Legs are 6" and easily adjustable to fit any need
- Total BTU: 90,000 BTU
- NSF Certified
Pitco 35C+S Benefits
- Controlled thermostat will automatically maintain selected temperature
- Safety features include gas control valve and temperature safety switch
- Stainless steel heat baffles and construction ensure a long life in your kitchen
|Ship Weight||161 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||35C+S|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Dimensions(HxWxD)||46" x 15.13" x 30.28"|
|Metal Type||Stainless Steel|
|Fry Area (WxD)||14" x 14"|
|Fry Pot Design||Tube Type|
|Fryer Controller Type||Millivolt|
|Number of Tanks||1|
|Oil Capacity||40 LB|
|Temperature||200°F - 400°F|