Perlick BC48RT-3-SS Stainless Steel Exterior 48" Wide Regular Temperature Flat Top Ecomate Insulated R290 Hydrocarbon Commercial Bottle Cooler, 115V 1/5 HP
|Ship Weight||300 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||BC48RT-3-SS|
|Height||34 1/8 Inches|
|Front, Ends, Top And Interior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Interior Capacity||12.6 Cubic ft|
|Temperature Type||Regular (34-40 degrees F)|
|Number Of Doors||2|
|Door Type||Sliding With Locks, Die-Cast Handles|
|Insulation||2 Inch Ecomate Polyurethane|
|Power Cord||6 ft|
The BC48RT-3-SS is the Regular Temperature (34-40 degrees F) flat top 48" wide commercial bottle cooler from Perlick with a stainless steel front, ends, top and interior that provides the perfect way to keep your bottled beer cold and fresh.
There are 2 dent-resistant stainless steel sliding doors on this bottle cooler that have locks and die-cast handles. There is 12.6 cubic ft of interior capacity in this bottle cooler and it features a digital temperature control and display.
There is a self-contained refrigeration system on this bottle cooler that operates with environmentally-friendly R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant and it has an automatic condensate evaporator. The cooler features 2-inch thick foamed-in-place eco-friendly Ecomate polyurethane insulation that provides energy savings with zero ozone depletion.
The BC48RT-3-SS bottle cooler is an electric unit that runs at 115 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase, and 3.1 Amps for the 1/5 HP compressor and it comes with a 6 ft power cord with a standard NEMA 5-15P plug.
This flat top bottle cooler is NSF listed for safety and it is UL listed in the United States and Canada.
Perlick BC48RT-3-SS Features
- Flat top commercial bottle cooler
- Regular Temperature (34-40 degrees F)
- 48" wide
- Interior Capacity: 12.6 cubic ft
- Stainless steel front, ends, top and interior
- 2 dent-resistant stainless steel sliding doors with locks and die-cast handles
- Automatic condensate evaporator
- 2" foamed-in-place Ecomate polyurethane insulation
- Self-contained refrigeration system
- Refrigerant: R290 Hydrocarbon
- Digital temperature control and display
- NSF listed for safety
- UL listed in the United States and Canada
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase, and 3.1 Amps, 1/5 HP compressor, NEMA 5-15P plug
- 6 ft power cord
Perlick BC48RT-3-SS Benefits
- Perfect way to keep your bottled beer cold and fresh
- Eco-friendly Ecomate polyurethane insulation provides energy savings with zero ozone depletion
- Uses environmentally friendly R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant
Height: 34 1/8"
12.6 cubic ft