Nemco 6100A-220 7 Qt. Electric Stainless Steel Countertop Warmer - 220V, 550W
|Ship Weight||11 lbs.|
|Manufacturer Part #||6100A|
|Metal Type||Stainless Steel|
|Installation Type||212 Degrees|
|Country of Origin||USA|
As a chef, you may have the opportunity to travel to different areas in order to cater a banquet or other event, and might want to make sure that your equipment can meet various wattage levels. If that's the case, the Nemco 6100A-220 will meet your needs, but it is always recommended that you confirm the utility requirements at your destination.
You wont have to worry if the 6100A-220 could withstand the trip since it is made of reliable stainless steel. With its adjustable, conduction-type thermostat, it offers quick preheating, ensuring that food will instantly stay warm when it is transferred from one container to the warmer. Its tubular heating element lends confidence that your liquids will be heated throughout, eliminating any hot spots. Whether here in the U.S., or somewhere exotic abroad, the 6100A-220 can be sure you can serve your soups, gravies, and sauces with pride.
Nemco 6100A-220 Features
- 7 qt., stainless steel construction
- Adjustable, conduction-type thermostat
- 220v/60/1ph, 550 watts, 2.5 amps CONFIRM UTILITIES AT DESTINATION POINT
- 3.5 foot cord
- NEMA 6-15P
- Fast preheat
- Tubular heating elements
- Available as warmers and cooker/warmers
Nemco 6100A-220 Benefits
- Adjustable, conduction-type thermostat offers quick preheating, ensuring that food will instantly stay warm when it is transferred to warmer
- Tubular heating element ensures liquids will be heated throughout, eliminating hot spots
- Made of reliable stainless steel
Height: 9 3/4"
Top Diameter: 11 7/8”