Nemco 6016 Single Bulb Silver Carving Station with Wooden Base - 120V, 250W
The only thing worse than getting to the carving station when it has run out of meat is eating meat that is cold when its supposed to be nice and warm. Yet, if you're using the Nemco 6016 Single Bulb Carving Station, you might still run out of meat, but when you're serving it, you'll know that its absolutely ready-to-eat.
A 250-watt infrared, shatter-resistant bulb, that can either be white or red, depending on your own preference, is what keeps your meats pleasantly heated. A 30-inch gooseneck lamp, that is incredibly flexible, can shine its light wherever you need it the most. Covered in a durable, scratch-resistant finish, the lamp is easy to clean. To make the station look more rustic, a wooden board is furnished, and detaches for washing. If you're in the market for a carving station that will look as good as the meat you'll be serving on it, the Nemco 6016 is exactly what you're looking for.
Nemco 6016 Features
- 250 watt infrared bulb
- Comes with a carving board or USDA high density polyethylene board, and wooden boards are optional
- One-year parts and labor warranty
- Durable, scratch-resistant finish on hoods is easy to clean
- Available with clear, red or shatter-resistant bulbs that keeps all meats at edible temperatures
- A variety of hood colors available
Height: 43 1/2"
Width: 18 1/4”
|Ship Weight||38 lbs.|
|Manufacturer Part #||6016|
|Metal Type||Stainless Steel|
|Installation Type||Cutting Board Base|
|Country of Origin||USA|