Nemco 6016-C Single Bulb Chrome Carving Station with Wooden Base - 120V
Biting into a much anticipated piece of medium rare roast beef that you got from the carving station at the buffet, only to find that its cold when it was supposed to be warm, is incredibly disappointing. If you're a chef or a banquet hall manager, dealing with the complaints that such a situation could generate would not be pleasant. However, if you're using the Nemco 6016-C, you wont run into that problem.
With a stylishly attractive chrome finish, that is also deceptively durable and scratch-resistant, the lamp has a 30-inch gooseneck extension that can moved wherever you need it to be. A 250-watt infrared, shatter-resistant bulb, in either white or red, is what ensures that your meats will stay just-out-of-the-oven delicious. A wooden board gives the station a homey, rustic feel, yet easily detaches. The entire station is effortless to clean and maintain. When shopping for a carving station that will get the job done, choose the Nemco 6016-C and you wont be disappointed.
Nemco 6016-C Features
- 250 watt infrared bulb
- Comes with a carving board or USDA high density polyethylene board, and wooden boards are optional
- One-year parts and labor warranty
- Durable, scratch-resistant finish on hoods is easy to clean
- Available with clear, red or shatter-resistant bulbs that keeps all meats at edible temperatures
- A variety of hood colors available
Height: 43 1/2"
Width: 18 1/4”
|Ship Weight||38 lbs.|
|Manufacturer Part #||6016-C|
|Metal Type||Aluminum & Steel|
|Installation Type||Cutting Board Base|
|Country of Origin||USA|