Micro Matic MMPP4301-EP 26 1/8" Pro-Line Air-Cooled Draft Beer System Power Pack With 240 GPH Vertical Circulating Pump, 115 Volts
The MMPP4301-EP is a Pro-Line air-cooled draft beer system power pack from Micro Matic with an 240 GPH vertical circulating pump. This stainless steel cabinet power pack operates at 2,300 BTU and it has an 4.5 gallon capacity glycol bath with exterior sight glass, an insulated cabinet with cover, and it has a digital thermostat that displays accurate glycol bath temperature.
The Pro-Line air-cooled draft beer system power pack is an electric unit that uses 134a refrigerant and it runs at 115 Volts, 1-phase, 60 Hertz and 7.0 Amps for 1/3 HP and it uses a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This wine cooler dispenser is ETL listed for the USA and Canada.
Micro Matic MMPP4301-EP Features
- Pro-Line draft beer system power pack
- Stainless steel cabinet
- 240 GPH vertical circulating pump
- 2,300 BTU
- 4.5 gallon capacity glycol bath with exterior sight glass
- Insulated cabinet with cover
- Digital thermostat
- Refrigerant: R134a
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 1-phase, 60 Hertz and 7.0 Amps for 1/3 HP, NEMA 5-15P plug
Micro Matic MMPP4301-EP Benefits
- Durable stainless steel cabinet
- Digital thermostat displays accurate glycol bath temperature
- ETL listed for the USA and Canada
Height: 21 9/16"
Width: 26 1/8"
Depth: 17 3/8"
|Manufacturer Part #||MMPP4301-EP|
|Pump Type||240 GPH Vertical Circulating Pump|
|Glycol Bath Capacity||4.5 Gallons|