Micro Matic MMPP4301 30" Pro-Line Air-Cooled Draft Beer System Power Pack With 80 GPH Vane Circulating Pump, 115 Volts
The MMPP4301 is a Pro-Line air-cooled draft beer system power pack from Micro Matic with an 80 GPH Vane (Procon) circulating pump. This stainless steel cabinet power pack operates at 2,300 BTU and it has an 11.5 gallon capacity glycol bath with exterior sight glass, an insulated cabinet with cover, and it has a digital thermostat that displays accurate glycol bath temperature.
The Pro-Line air-cooled draft beer system power pack is an electric unit that uses 134a refrigerant and it runs at 115 Volts, 1-phase, 60 Hertz and 12.1 Amps for 1/3 HP and it uses a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This draft beer system power pack is ETL listed for the USA and Canada.
Micro Matic MMPP4301 Features
- Pro-Line draft beer system power pack
- Stainless steel cabinet
- 80 GPH Vane (Procon) circulating pump
- 2,300 BTU
- 11.5 gallon capacity glycol bath with exterior sight glass
- Insulated cabinet with cover
- Digital thermostat
- Refrigerant: R134a
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 1-phase, 60 Hertz and 12.1 Amps for 1/3 HP, NEMA 5-15P plug
Micro Matic MMPP4301 Benefits
- Durable stainless steel cabinet
- Digital thermostat displays accurate glycol bath temperature
- ETL listed for the USA and Canada
Height: 27 3/4"
|Manufacturer Part #||MMPP4301|
|Pump Type||80 GPH Vane (Procon) Circulating Pump|
|Glycol Bath Capacity||11.5 Gallons|