Metro C519-HFC-4 Full Height Non Insulated Heated Holding Cabinet With 1 Clear Door, Fixed Wire Slides, 120 Volt
|Ship Weight||197 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||C519-HFC-4|
|Reference ID||70181, C519-HFC-4|
|Country Of Origin||United States of America|
|Depth||30-1/4" Front to Back|
|Height||69-3/4" (Full Height)|
|Module Type||Heated Holding Cabinet|
|Door Style||Full Length Clear Polycarbonate|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Slide Type||Fixed Wire|
|Sheet Pan (18" x 26") Capacity||18|
|Steam Table Pan, 2/1 GN or 1/1 GN Pan Capacity||34|
|Temperature Range||80 - 190 degrees F|
|Casters||5" Swivel, 2 With Brakes|
This non-insulated heated holding cabinet is part of the Metro C5 1 Series that is a Full Height (69-3/4") unit with a clear polycarbonate door and fixed wire slides on 3" centers. There is a removable bottom mount control module on the heated holding cabinet.
A thermostatically controlled, forced air heating system on the heated holding cabinet provides fast heat-up (80 - 190 degrees F) and quick recovery.
The fixed wire slides on the heated holding cabinet will hold up to 18 sheet pans (18" x 26") or 34 steam table pans (12" x 20" x 2-1/2"), 2/1 GN or 1/1 GN pans.
This heated holding cabinet is a mobile unit constructed in aluminum that rolls smoothly on 5" casters (2 with brakes) with neoprene wheels.
The Metro C519-HFC-4 heated holding cabinet is an electric unit that runs on 120 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 16.7 amps for 2,000 Watts and uses a NEMA 5-20P plug.
Metro C519-HFC-4 Features
- Heated holding cabinet
- Full Height (69-3/4") unit
- Aluminum construction
- Removable bottom mount control module
- Thermostatically controlled
- 1 full length clear polycarbonate door
- Fixed wire slides on 3" centers
- Capacity: 18 sheet pans (18" x 26") or 34 steam table pans (12" x 20" x 2-1/2"), 2/1 GN or 1/1 GN pans
- 5" casters (2 with brakes) with neoprene wheels
- Electrical specifications: 120 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 16.7 amps for 2,000 Watts, NEMA 5-20P plug
Metro C519-HFC-4 Benefits
- Convenient bottom mount control module is removable without using tools
- Provides fast heat-up (80 - 190 degrees F) and quick recovery
- Made in the USA
- UL listed in USA and Canada
- NSF certified