Master-Bilt HOAM36 36" Horizontal Open Air Merchandiser
|Ship Weight||350 LBS|
|Manufacturer Part #||HOAM36|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
|Overall Dimensions(HxWxD)||46" x 35.5” x 34”|
|UL EPH Classified||Yes|
|Number of Shelves||1|
|Capacity||4.6 cubic ft|
|Insulation||Foamed-In-Place Zero ODP Polyurethane|
|Temperature Range||34 to 41 degrees F|
|Power Cord||9 ft|
The HOAM36 is a 35-1/2" wide, insulated horizontal open air refrigerated merchandiser from Master-Bilt with a bottom mounted, self-contained refrigeration system and 4.6 cubic feet of space. The walls of this insulated horizontal open air refrigerated merchandiser are insulated with foamed-in-place zero ODP polyurethane insulation.
There is (1) tier of adjustable shelves, LED lighting in the canopy and a retractable vinyl night curtain on this insulated horizontal open air refrigerated merchandiser and it maintains between 34 to 41 degrees F operating temperature. This insulated horizontal open air refrigerated merchandiser features a painted galvanized steel exterior and interior with stainless steel floor pans.
The HOAM36 insulated horizontal open air refrigerated merchandiser is an electric unit that runs on 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 8.0 Amps for 1/2 HP and comes with a 9 ft power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This insulated horizontal open air refrigerated merchandiser is made in the USA, UL listed in USA and Canada and UL EPH classified.
Master-Bilt HOAM36 Features
- 35-1/2" wide
- Bottom mounted, self-contained refrigeration system
- Painted galvanized steel exterior and interior
- Stainless steel floor pans
- (1) tier of adjustable shelves
- Retractable vinyl night curtain
- Cubic feet: 4.6
- Foamed-in-place zero ODP polyurethane insulation
- LED lighting in canopy
- Refrigerant: R-404A
- Temperature range: 34 to 41 degrees F
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 8.0 Amps for 1/2 HP
- 9 ft power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Master-Bilt HOAM36 Benefits
- UL EPH Classified
- UL listed in USA and Canada
- Made in the USA