Master-Bilt FLR-80 Flavorail Ice Cream Dipping Cabinet - 16.8 Cu. Ft.
You or the staff of your ice cream establishment can create nearly any ice cream masterpiece when you have a large variety of ice cream flavors and toppings to choose from, all within reach. The Master-Bilt FLR-80 Flavorail Ice Cream Dipping Cabinet provides you with refrigerated storage for both ice cream and toppings, all within a compact 54-inch wide unit.
The Master-Bilt FLR-80 has a durable 20 gauge stainless steel top with 4 durable stainless steel hinged lids for accessing the ice cream tubs. The FLR-80 can hold up to 6 Three-Gallon Ice Cream Tubs in the top "dipping section" beneath the flip-top lids and has storage space for an additional 11 ice cream tubs beneath those.
However, what makes the Master-Bilt FLR-80 stand out from other ice cream dipping cabinets is the Flavorail topping rail. The topping rail is a raised condiment jar and pump housing that can conveniently hold 10 Jars or Pump assemblies (not included). You or your staff can quickly access fruit sauces, chocolate, caramel, sprinkles and candy crumble toppings. With a direct cold air draft system running beneath the topping rail, everything stays cool and fresh.
The assorted ice cream in the FLR-80 compartment will stay properly cool and firm due to the efficient self-contained refrigeration system and insulation. Interior cold temperatures range between 0 and -10 degrees Fahrenheit. The refrigeration system has a 1/3 horsepower condenser and a copper tube wrap cold wall evaporator, utilizing the safe, eco-friendly R-134a refrigerant. A full 2.25 inches of foamed-in-place, zero-ODP urethane insulation helps preserve the cool temperatures in the ice cream compartment.
The Master-Bilt FLR-80 ice cream dipping cabinet is NSF and UL listed. The unit needs a 115 volt electrical source and it comes with an 8-foot cord and a NEMA 15-5P plug.
Master-Bilt FLR-80 Features
- Holds (6) display and (11) storage - 3-gallon cans
- 0 to -10 degrees F
- (4) Stainless steel hinged lids with handles and replaceable heavy-duty gaskets
- 20 Gauge Seamless Stainless steel top
- 10 Compartment Flavorail top
- 16.8 Cubic Foot Interior Storage Capacity
- Galvanized Steel Inner Liner
- 24 Gauge White Painted Textured steel exterior
- Copper Tube Wrap Cold Wall Evaporator
- Self-Contained Slide Out Refrigeration System
- Forced-Draft Hermetically sealed condensing unit
- Anti-Condensate Heaters under Stainless Top Cap
- 2.25-Inch Foamed-In-Place Zero-ODP Urethane Insulation
- Equipped with Leveling Legs
- Floor Drain with Standard Garden Hose Fitting
- 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 7.3 amps
- NEMA 5-15P
- 8-Foot cord
- cULus, NSF
- Made in USA
Master-Bilt FLR-80 Benefits
- Heavy Duty stainless steel top and lids are durable and attractive
- The inside is constructed out of galvanized steel for corrosion resistance
- Uses eco-friendly R-134a refrigerant
- Wire and Tube Condenser for low maintenance
- Condensation wont accumulate due to anti-condensate heaters
- Note Jars, Spoons, and Pump Assemblies for top compartments are NOT Included (see Master-Bilt A051-11150)
|Ship Weight||340 LBS|
|Manufacturer Part #||FLR-80|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Capacity||16.8 Cubic Feet|
|Door Type||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||4 Doors|
|Temperature Range||-0 -10 Degrees F|
- Specification Sheet:
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet