Manitowoc RNF1100A 30" Wide 1078 lb/24 hr Ice Production Self-Contained Air-Cooled Condenser Nugget-Style Ice Machine, 208-230V
|Ship Weight||275 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||RNF1100A|
|Condenser Type||Self-Contained Air-Cooled|
|Ice Production||1078 lb/24 hours|
|Power Usage||4.94 kWh per 100 lb|
|Water Usage||12 Gallons per 100 lb|
This ice machine head produces the popular Nugget ice, a soft, chewable textured ice form that comes in small pieces (3/8" to 1/2" in width and length) that is perfect for blended beverages. This type of ice provides a maximum cooling effect with an 85-90 percent ice to water ratio.
The RNF1100A is the 30" wide ice machine from Manitowoc that uses a self-contained air-cooled condenser to produce up to 1078 lb of chewable, bite-sized Nugget-style ice per day.
This nugget ice machine features high-load stainless steel bearings and a durable stainless steel exterior that gives a clean, modern look to any self-serve environment.
The unit is NSF listed for safety, CE marked, and UL listed in the United States and Canada, and ETL listed in the United States and Canada.
The RNF1100A ice machine is an electrical unit that runs on 208-230 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase, and 14.2 Amps and it operates with R-404A refrigerant.
Manitowoc RNF1100A Features
- 30" wide ice machine
- Ice Production: 1078 lb of ice per day
- Ice Shape: Nugget-style
- Self-contained condenser
- Condenser Type: Air-Cooled
- Stainless steel finish
- Power Usage: 4.94 kWh per 100 lb
- Water Usage: 12 Gallons per 100 lb
- Refrigerant: R-404A
- High-load stainless steel bearings
- Electrical specifications: 208-230 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase, and 14.2 Amps
- UL listed in the United States and Canada
- NSF listed for safety
Manitowoc RNF1100A Benefits
- Soft, chewable bite-sized Nugget-style ice is perfect for blended beverages
- Stainless steel exterior gives a clean, modern look to any self-serve environment
Ice Production: 1078 lb/24 hours