Manitowoc RFF1220C QuietQube Series Head 22" Wide 1152 lb/24 hr Ice Production ENERGY STAR Certified Remote Condenser Flake-Style Ice Machine, 208-230V
|Ship Weight||186 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||RFF1220C|
|Depth||23 5/8 Inches|
|Ice Machine Series||QuietQube|
|Condenser Type||Remote Air-Cooled|
|Ice Production||1152 lb/24 hours|
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes|
|Power Usage||3.98 kWh per 100 lb|
|Water Usage||12 Gallons per 100 lb|
|Condensing Unit||RCUF1200 (Available Separately)|
The RFF1220C is the ENERGY STAR certified 22" wide QuietQube series ice machine from Manitowoc that uses a remote air-cooled condenser (RCUF1200 condensing unit and lines available separately) to produce up to 1152 lb of slow-melting Flake-style ice per day. The full QuietQube series remote system includes a remote condensing unit, interconnecting refrigerant lines, and the ice machine head, all of them available separately.
This ice machine head produces the soft and slow-melting Flake-style ice that is perfect for produce and seafood displays or therapeutic use as well as for scooping into drinks. This type of ice provides effecient cooling with a 73 percent ice to water ratio.
The RFF1220C ice machine is an electrical unit that runs on 208-230 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase, and 1.4 Amps and it operates with R-404 refrigerant.
The unit is ENERGY STAR certified, ETL-Sanitation listed for safety, and ETL listed in the United States and Canada.
This flake ice machine features high-load stainless steel bearings, and a durable stainless steel exterior that gives a clean, modern look to any self-serve environment.
Manitowoc RFF1220C Features
- 22" wide QuietQube series ice machine
- Ice Production: 1152 lb of ice per day
- Ice Shape: Flake-style
- Remote air-cooled condenser required (RCUF1200 condensing unit and lines available separately)
- Stainless steel finish
- Power Usage: 3.98 kWh per 100 lb
- Water Usage: 12 Gallons per 100 lb
- Refrigerant: R-404A
- ENERGY STAR certified
- High-load stainless steel bearings
- Electrical specifications: 208-230 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase, and 1.4 Amps
- ETL listed in the United States and Canada
- ETL-Sanitation listed for safety
Manitowoc RFF1220C Benefits
- Flake-style ice is soft and slow-melting, perfect for produce and seafood displays or therapeutic use
- Stainless steel exterior gives a clean, modern look to any self-serve environment
Depth: 23 5/8"
Ice Production: 1152 lb/24 hours