Manitowoc IYT1200C Indigo NXT QuietQube 30" Wide 1146 lb/24 hr Ice Production Remote Condenser Half-Dice Size Cube Ice Machine, 115V
|Ship Weight||174 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||IYT1200C|
|Height||29 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||24 1/2 Inches|
|Ice Machine Series||Indigo NXT|
|Ice Shape||Half-Dice Cubes (3/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8")|
|Cubes Per Pound of Ice||96|
|Condenser Type||Remote Air-Cooled|
|Ice Production||1146 lb/24 hours|
|Power Usage||4.60 kWh per 100 lb|
|Water Usage||19.9 Gallons per 100 lb|
|Display||easyTouch Reflective Touch Display|
|CVD Condensing Unit||CVDF1200 (Available Separately)|
The IYT1200C ice machine is an electrical unit that runs on 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase, and 1.1 Amps and the required condensing unit and lines are available separately. The unit operates with environmentally-friendly R-410A refrigerant which has 48 percent less global warming potential than previous models.
This ice machine produces Half-Dice sized cubes that are hard, clear ice cubes in a 3/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8" rhomboid shape at 96 cubes per pound of ice. These uniquely shaped cubes provide maximum cooling with an almost 100 percent ice to water ratio.
This ice machine is NSF listed for safety, UL listed in the United States and Canada, CE marked, California Low-Lead qualified, ISO 9001:2015 certified, AHRI certified, and it exceeds the 2018 Department of Energy (DOE) minimum requirements for energy usage. The Indigo NXT series was awarded the 2019 Kitchen Innovation Award from the National Restaurant Association in recognition of its innovation, efficient operation, and productivity.
The IYT1200C is the 30" wide Indigo NXT QuietQube ice machine from Manitowoc that uses a remote air-cooled condenser (CVDF1200 condensing unit and lines available separately) to produce up to 1146 lb of clear, Half-Dice sized ice cubes per day.
The Indigo NXT series ice machines are designed to deliver the next level of simplicity with an easyTouch display, a 2.8" diagonal reflective touch display at 240 x 320 pixels with 262K color. The display on this ice machine features a simple icon-based menu that makes programming as easy as setting an alarm clock and it provides service data as well as automatically detecting issues for key accessories. This ice machine can be programmed for a specific daily ice production volume and it can be set to turn off at certain times of the day to help save on energy costs. The ice maker provides 24-hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for worry-free operation.
The next level of sanitation on these ice machines begins with a hinged door that swings open and a front-facing evaporator and refrigeration service ports. The inside of this ice machine is all white with rounded corners that make it easy to wipe clean and it has a removable water trough.
This Indigo NXT ice machine features a DuraTech metal finish exterior that provides better corrosion protection than stainless steel and it has a durable clear-coat that resists fingerprints and debris that makes it easier to keep clean.
Manitowoc IYT1200C Features
- Indigo NXT QuietQube ice machine
- Ice Production: 1146 lb of ice per day
- Ice Shape: Half-Dice Cubes (3/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8")
- Cubes Per Pound of Ice: 96
- Remote air-cooled condenser required (CVDF1200 condensing unit and lines available separately)
- DuraTech metal finish
- 2.8" diagonal easyTouch reflective touch display (240 x 320 pixels / 262K color)
- Front-facing evaporator and refrigeration service ports
- Removable water trough
- White interior with rounded corners
- Power Usage: 4.60 kWh per 100 lb
- Water Usage: 19.9 Gallons per 100 lb
- Refrigerant: R-410A
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 1.1 Amps
- ISO 9001:2015 certified
- California Low-Lead qualified
- AHRI certified
- CE marked
- UL listed in the United States and Canada
- NSF listed for safety
- Exceeds 2018 Department of Energy (DOE) minimum requirements for energy usage
- Indigo NXT series awarded 2019 Kitchen Innovation Award from the National Restaurant Association
Manitowoc IYT1200C Benefits
- Simple icon based easyTouch display makes programming as easy as setting an alarm clock
- Uses environmentally-friendly R-410A refrigerant which has 48 percent less global warming potential than previous models
- 24-hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for worry-free operation
- Uniquely shaped Half-Dice sized cubes provide maximum cooling with an almost 100 percent ice to water ratio
- Clear-coat exterior that resists fingerprints and debris makes it easier to keep clean
- Better corrosion protection than stainless steel provided by DuraTech metal finish
Height: 29 1/2"
Depth: 24 1/2"
Ice Production: 1146 lb/24 hours