Contact us or Login for details
Manitowoc IDT1900A Indigo NXT Series 48" Air Cooled Full Size Cube Ice Machine - 208V, 1 Phase, 1900 LB
Item: #382922 MFG: #IDT1900A
View all Description
Manitowoc IDT-1900A Features
- Indigo NXT Series Ice Machine
- Produces up to 1900 LB of full dice ice daily
- Air-cooled condenser, Self-contained
- 48 Inches Wide
- 208-230 Volt, 60Hz, 1-phase
- Dura-Tech Exterior is corrosion-resistant, fingerprint resistant
- CFC-free R410A refrigerant
- Acoustical Ice Sensing Probe
- NSF approved
- UL Listed
Manitowoc IDT-1900A Ice Type
- Produces Full Dice ice cubes
- Ice dimensions: 7/8” x 7/8” x 7/8"
- Ideal for food service applications and retail vendors
Manitowoc IDT-1900A Benefits
- EasyTouch Display - icon based touch screen
- Intelligent Diagnostics alert users of required maintenance and cleaning intervals and provide feedback for trouble-free operation
- Programmable ice production gives operator control to daily ice production levels
- Integrated easy-access front service door makes cleaning and maintenance quick and easy
- Removable water trough, distribution tube, ice curtain and sensing probes for easy cleaning
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
View all Specifications
|Ship Weight||317 LB|
|Dimensions(HxWxD)||29.5" x 48” x 24.5”|
|24 Hour Yield||1900 LB|
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Water Usage/Ice||20.0 gal/100 LB|
|Power Usage||4.64 kWh/100 LB|
- Specification Sheet:
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This item complies with the standards by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
Proposition 65 requires the state to maintain and update a list of chemicals known to the state to cause cancer or reproductive toxicity.
Buy on credit
Contiguous U.S. Only
Typically Ships in 1 to 2 Days