Manitowoc IDT0500W Indigo NXT 30" Wide 500 lb/24 hr Ice Production Self-Contained Water-Cooled Condenser Full-Dice Size Cube Ice Machine, 115V
|Ship Weight||163 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||IDT0500W|
|Height||21 1/2 Inches|
|Ice Machine Series||Indigo NXT|
|Ice Shape||Full-Dice Cubes (7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8")|
|Cubes Per Pound of Ice||48|
|Anti-microbial Protection Type||Alpha-San|
|Condenser Type||Self-Contained Water-Cooled|
|Ice Production||500 lb/24 hours|
|Power Usage||4.41 kWh per 100 lb|
|Water Usage||149 Gallons per 100 lb|
|Display||easyTouch Reflective Touch Display|
|Features||Acoustical Ice Sensing Probe|
The Indigo NXT series ice machines are designed to deliver the next level of simplicity with an easyTouch display, a 2.8" diagonal reflective touch display at 240 x 320 pixels with 262K color. The display on this ice machine features a simple icon-based menu that makes programming as easy as setting an alarm clock and it provides service data as well as automatically detecting issues for key accessories.
The next level of sanitation on these ice machines begins with a hinged door that swings open and a front-facing evaporator and refrigeration service ports. The inside of this ice machine is all white with rounded corners that makes it easy to wipe clean and it has a removable water trough.
The features of the easyTouch display on this ice maker include 13 different language options, one-touch asset information, and one-touch cleaning with displayed instructions. This ice machine can be programmed for a specific daily ice production volume and it can be set to turn off at certain times of the day to help save on energy costs. The ice maker provides 24-hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for worry-free operation.
This ice machine produces Full-Dice sized cubes that are hard, clear ice cubes in a 7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8" rhomboid shape at 48 cubes per pound of ice. These uniquely shaped cubes provide maximum cooling with an almost 100 percent ice to water ratio.
The IDT0500W ice machine is an electrical unit that runs on 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase, and 10.8 Amps and it operates with environmentally-friendly R-410A refrigerant which has 48 percent less global warming potential than previous models.
This ice machine has an acoustical ice sensing probe and it features Alpha-San anti-microbial protection. The unit is NSF listed for safety, UL listed in the United States and Canada, CE marked, California Low-Lead qualified, ISO 9001:2015 certified, AHRI certified, and it exceeds the 2018 Department of Energy (DOE) minimum requirements for energy usage. The Indigo NXT series was awarded the 2019 Kitchen Innovation Award from the National Restaurant Association in recognition of its innovation, efficient operation, and productivity.
This Indigo NXT ice machine features a DuraTech metal finish exterior that provides better corrosion protection than stainless steel and it has a durable clear-coat that resists fingerprints and debris that makes it easier to keep clean.
The IDT0500W is the 30" wide Indigo NXT ice machine from Manitowoc that uses a self-contained water-cooled condenser to produce up to 500 lb of clear, Full-Dice sized ice cubes per day.
Manitowoc IDT0500W Features
- 30" wide Indigo NXT ice machine
- Self-contained condenser
- Condenser Type: Water-Cooled
- Ice Production: 500 lb of ice per day
- Ice Shape: Full-Dice Cubes (7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8")
- Cubes Per Pound of Ice: 48
- DuraTech metal finish
- 2.8" diagonal easyTouch reflective touch display (240 x 320 pixels / 262K color)
- Display offers 13 different language options
- Alpha-San anti-microbial protection
- One touch asset information
- Acoustical ice sensing probe
- One touch cleaning with displayed instructions
- Front-facing evaporator and refrigeration service ports
- Removable water trough
- White interior with rounded corners
- Power Usage: 4.41 kWh per 100 lb
- Water Usage: 149 Gallons per 100 lb
- Refrigerant: R-410A
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 10.8 Amps
- ISO 9001:2015 certified
- California Low-Lead qualified
- AHRI certified
- CE marked
- UL listed in the United States and Canada
- NSF listed for safety
- Exceeds 2018 Department of Energy (DOE) minimum requirements for energy usage
- Indigo NXT series awarded 2019 Kitchen Innovation Award from the National Restaurant Association
Manitowoc IDT0500W Benefits
- Uses environmentally-friendly R-410A refrigerant which has 48 percent less global warming potential than previous models
- 24-hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for worry-free operation
- Clear-coat exterior that resists fingerprints and debris makes it easier to keep clean
- Better corrosion protection than stainless steel provided by DuraTech metal finish
- Simple icon based easyTouch display makes programming as easy as setting an alarm clock
- Uniquely shaped Full-Dice sized cubes provide maximum cooling with an almost 100 percent ice to water ratio
Height: 21 1/2"
Ice Production: 500 lb/24 hours