Hobart LXEC-3 LXe Low Temp Chemical Sanitizing Stainless Steel Undercounter Dishwasher 120 Volt ENERGY STAR
|Ship Weight||150 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||LXEC-3|
|Type||Undercounter Commercial Dishwashers|
|Height||32 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||25 1/2 Inches|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Racks Per Hour||34|
|Features||Auto Chemical Priming|
|Sanitizing Type||Low-Temp Chemical Sanitizing|
|Door Opening||17 Inches|
|ENERGY STAR certified||Yes|
|Water Per Rack||0.74 Gallons|
|Controls||Top Mounted With Digital Display|
|Wash Pump Motor Horsepower||0.85 HP|
|Rinse Pump Motor Horsepower||0.19 HP|
|Heating Unit kW||1.8 kW|
|Water Connection||3/4" Female Garden Hose|
|Drain Connection||5/8" Barb Fitting|
|Brand Line||LXe Series Commercial Dishwasher|
The Hobart LXEC-3 LXe Low Temp Chemical Sanitizing Stainless Steel Undercounter Dishwasher 120 Volt ENERGY STAR is designed to wash up to 34 racks of dishes, glassware, or utensils per hour with a fresh water rinse.
This LXe series dishwasher features an LED temperature display with delime notifications, auto chemical priming, and service diagnostics with error notifications. There is a 17" door opening and the unit comes included with (1) peg rack and (1) combination rack.
The machine operates at 0.74 gallons of water per rack with revolving upper and lower anti-clogging wash and rinse arms, and a 2.9-gallon wash tank. This unit has detergent, rinse aid, and sanitizer pumps.
The single fill and rinse connection uses a 3/4" Female Garden Hose fitting and a 6 ft long hose comes supplied. There is also a 5/8" barb fitting drain connection, as well as a 6 ft long hose. This product is ENERGY STAR certified, UL listed for the United States and Canada, and NSF listed.
The LXEC-3 is an electric unit that operates at 120 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase, and 13.4 Amps for the 0.85 HP wash pump, 0.19 HP rinse pump, and the 1.8 kW electric heating unit. Hardwiring is required and there is a 1 1/8" diameter hole for a 1" trade-size conduit available on this machine. Hobart suggests that all plumbing and electrical connections be made by qualified personnel who will follow all of the proper plumbing, sanitary, and safety codes and guidelines.
Hobart LXEC-3 Features
- LXe Series dishwasher
- Installation: Undercounter
- Sanitization Method: Low-Temp Chemical Sanitizing
- 17" door opening
- (1) peg rack and (1) combination rack included
- Material: Stainless steel
- Fresh water rinse
- Digital temperature display
- Racks per hour: 34
- Gallons of Water Per Rack: 0.74
- Revolving upper and lower anti-clogging wash and rinse arms
- 2.9 gallon wash tank
- 0.85 HP wash pump
- 0.19 HP rinse pump
- 1.8 kW electric heating unit
- Pumped drain
- Single Fill and Rinse Connection: 3/4" Female Garden Hose fitting with 6 ft long hose supplied
- Drain Connection: 5/8" mm barb fitting with 6 ft long hose supplied
- Auto chemical priming
- Delime notification and cycle
- Electrical specifications: 120 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase, and 13.4 Amps, hardwiring required
- 1 1/8" diameter hole for a 1" trade-size conduit
- Service diagnostics with error notifications
- NSF listed
- ENERGY STAR certified
- UL listed for the United States and Canada
Hobart LXEC-3 Benefits
- Low water, energy, and chemical consumption
- Durable stainless steel construction
Height: 32 1/2"
Depth: 25 1/2"