Hobart HSU440-1 Heavy-Duty 440 lb Spiral Dough Mixer With 2-Speed Mix Arm And Reversible Bowl Drive, 10.7 HP Spiral Motor / 1.5 HP Bowl Motor, 208 Volts, 3-phase
|Ship Weight||1,785 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||HSU440-1|
|Height (Bowl-Guard Raised)||81.04 Inches|
|Height (Bowl-Guard Down)||62.79 Inches|
|Bowl And Hook/Arm Material||Stainless Steel|
|Hood Material||Cast Aluminum|
|Dough Capacity||440 lb|
|Feet||Adjustable Front Stabilizing Feet|
|RPM||100 RPM (Low) - 200 RPM (High)|
|Horsepower||10.7 HP Spiral Hook/Arm Motor / 1.5 HP Bowl Motor|
|Features||Dual-Speed With Programmable 20-Minute Timers, Bowl-Pulsing System|
There are 2 mixing speeds (Low: 100 RPM, High: 200 RPM) available on this spiral mixer with a programmable 20-minute electronic timer on each that will automatically shift from the first to the second speed for precise and consistent mixing. The mixer also features a bowl direction selector (Reverse/Forward) and a bowl jog button that gives you even more control over the mix.
The bi-directional bowl rotation on this spiral mixer improves the consistency of the mix and allows you to run even small batches of dough and the bowl-pulsing system makes removing dough clean and easy.
The HSU440-1 is the heavy-duty 440 lb spiral dough mixer from Hobart that features a 2-speed mix hook/arm, a reversible bowl drive, and dual programmable 20-minute electronic timers.
This spiral dough mixer features separate high-torque motors on both the spiral hook/arm and the bowl that are precisely designed to lower friction and minimize temperature increases while gently kneading to produce exceptional artisan dough every time.
The mixer is made for long-lasting durability with a cast aluminum hood, stainless steel bowl, stainless steel spiral dough hook/arm, and a strong steel body frame construction that is finished in a gray powder coat paint. The unit stands firmly on adjustable front stabilizing feet.
The HSU440-1 spiral dough mixer is an electric unit that runs at 208 Volts, 60 Hertz, 3-phase, and 42 Amps for the 10.7 HP spiral motor and 1.5 HP bowl motor and hardwiring is required. There is a thru-hole located on the back of the spiral mixer for a 1" trade size conduit.
This spiral mixer is ETL-Sanitation listed and ETL listed for the United States and Canada.
Hobart HSU440-1 Features
- Bowl and Hook/Arm Material: Stainless Steel
- Hood Material: Cast Aluminum
- Electrical specifications: 208 Volts, 60 Hertz, 3-phase and 42 Amps for the 10.7 HP spiral motor and 1.5 HP bowl motor
- Hardwiring required
- Adjustable front stabilizing feet
- Heavy-duty spiral dough mixer
- Dough Capacity: 440 lb
- 2-speed mix arm (Low/High)
- Dual programmable 20-minute electronic timers
- Bowl direction selector (Reverse/Forward)
- Bowl jog button
- Orientation: Floor
- Color: Gray
- Frame Material: Steel with gray powder coat paint finish
Hobart HSU440-1 Benefits
- ETL-Sanitation listed
- Precisely designed high-torque motors lower friction and minimize temperature increases while gently kneading
- Delivers exceptional artisan dough every time
- Programmable timers automatically shift from low to high speed for precise and consistent mixing
- ETL listed for the United States and Canada
- Adjustable mixing speeds, bowl direction, and bowl jog allow for precise control over the mix
- Bowl-pulsing system makes removing dough clean and easy
Height (Bowl-Guard Raised): 81.04"
Height (Bowl-Guard Down): 62.79"
Dough Capacity: 440 lb