Hobart HS9N-HV60C HS Series Automatic Anodized-Finish Heavy-Duty Meat Slicer With 6 Interlocks And 13" CleanCut Non-Removable Knife, 1/2 HP Motor, 220-240 Volts, 60Hz, 1-phase
|Ship Weight||142 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||HS9N-HV60C|
|Height||25 1/2 Inches|
|Width||24 5/8 Inches|
|Depth||30 5/16 Inches|
|Blade Length||13 Inches|
|Product Line||HS Series|
|Usage||Meat, Cheese Or Vegetable Slicing|
|Sharpening Stones||Top-Mounted Borazon Stone|
|Maximum Product Width||10 3/4 Inches|
|Maximum Product Height||5 3/4 Inches|
|Maximum Product Diameter||7 1/2 Inches|
|Slice Thickness||Up To 1 Inch|
|Power Cord Length||6 ft|
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel With Cobalt-Alloy Edge|
This meat slicer is designed to handle any heavy-duty meat, cheese, or vegetable slicing and it features (6) interlocks that can help prevent personal injury, including the Home-Start position, Close-to-Stop, gauge-plate interlock, carriage-system interlock, no-volt release, and a 30-second shut-off. This slicer is both NSF listed and ETL listed in the United States and Canada.
The carriage on this slicer will accept food products up to 5 3/4" x 10 3/4" rectangular or 7 1/2" diameter round.
This meat slicer features an exclusive tilting carriage system that is removable to allow for complete cleaning and sanitation.
There is a spring kickstand on this slicer that props the unit up for easy cleaning underneath.
The HS9N-HV60C meat slicer is an electric unit that runs at 220-240 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase, and 2.8 Amps for the 1/2 HP motor, and it comes included with a 6 ft power supply cord without a plug.
There is a single-action top-mounted sharpener on this meat slicer that features lifetime-guaranteed Borazon sharpening stones that hones in just 15 seconds.
The slicer has a removable ring guard cover, removable meat grip assembly, and a heavy-gauge stainless steel knife cover that remains closed during operation to provide zero knife exposure.
The HS9N-HV60C is the HS Series automatic anodized-finish heavy-duty meat slicer from Hobart that will cut any thickness of slice up to 1" with a 13" CleanCut non-removable knife.
The dishwasher-safe CleanCut knife is constructed from durable stainless steel with a cobalt-alloy edge that stays sharp and lasts up to 2 to 3-times as long as similar carbon-steel knives on the market today.
Hobart HS9N-HV60C Features
- Removable meat grip assembly
- Maximum slice thickness: 1"
- Knife Material: Stainless steel with cobalt-alloy edge
- Electrical specifications: 220-240 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase, and 2.8 Amps for 1/2 HP motor
- 6 ft power supply cord without a plug
- HS Series heavy-duty meat slicer
- Spring kickstand
- (6) interlocks: Home-Start position, Close-to-Stop, gauge-plate interlock, carriage-system interlock, no-volt release, 30-second shut off
- Single-action top-mounted Borazon sharpening stones
- Heavy-gauge stainless steel knife cover
- Operation: Automatic
- Finish: Anodized
- 13" CleanCut non-removable knife
- Carriage Capacity: Up to 5 3/4" x 10 3/4" rectangular or 7 1/2" diameter round
- Removable ring guard cover
Hobart HS9N-HV60C Benefits
- Dishwasher safe CleanCut knife and sharpening stones
- ETL listed in the United States and Canada
- NSF listed
- Exclusive removable tilting carriage system allows for complete cleaning and sanitation
- Zero knife exposure
- Designed to handle any heavy-duty meat, cheese, or vegetable slicing
- Cobalt-alloy edged CleanCut knife stays sharp and lasts up to 2 to 3-times as long as similar carbon-steel knives on the market
- Lifetime-guaranteed Borazon sharpening stones
Height: 25 1/2"
Width: 24 5/8"
Depth: 30 5/16"
Maximum Slice Thickness: 1"
Carriage Capacity: Up to 5 3/4" x 10 3/4" rectanglular or 7 1/2" diameter round