Hobart HS7-1PS HS Series Automatic Burnished-Finish Heavy-Duty Meat Slicer With 10 lb Portion Scale And 13" CleanCut Removable Knife And 1/2 HP Motor, 120 Volts, 1-phase
|Ship Weight||160 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||HS7-1PS|
|Height||27 1/4 Inches|
|Width||24 5/8 Inches|
|Depth||30 5/16 Inches|
|Blade Length||13 Inches|
|Maximum Product Width||10 3/4 Inches|
|Maximum Product Height||5 3/4 Inches|
|Maximum Product Diameter||7 1/2 Inches|
|Slice Thickness||Up To 1 Inch|
|Features||Built-In 10 lb Portion Scale|
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel With Cobalt-Alloy Edge|
|Power Cord Length||6 ft|
|Product Line||HS Series|
|Usage||Meat, Cheese Or Vegetable Slicing|
|Sharpening Stones||Top-Mounted Borazon Stones|
The dishwasher-safe CleanCut knife on this meat slicer is constructed from durable stainless steel with a cobalt-alloy edge that stays sharp and lasts up to 2 to 3-times as long as similar carbon-steel knives on the market today.
The HS7-1PS is the HS Series automatic burnished-finish heavy-duty meat slicer from Hobart with a built-in 10 lb portion scale (measuring in increments of 0.01 pounds or 0.1 oz). This slicer will cut any thickness of slice up to 1" with a 13" CleanCut removable knife that comes out of the unit with the use of a patented removal tool.
There is a single-action top-mounted sharpener on this meat slicer that features lifetime-guaranteed Borazon sharpening stones that hones in just 15 seconds.
The slicer has a removable ring guard cover, removable meat grip assembly, and a heavy-gauge stainless steel knife cover that remains closed during operation to provide zero knife exposure.
The HS7-1PS meat slicer is an electric unit that runs at 120 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase, and 5.6 Amps for the 1/2 HP motor, and it comes included with a 6 ft power cord and plug.
This slicer is both NSF listed and ETL listed in the United States and Canada.
This meat slicer is designed to handle any heavy-duty meat, cheese, or vegetable slicing. The carriage on this slicer will accept food products up to 5 3/4" x 10 3/4" rectangular or 7 1/2" diameter round.
Hobart HS7-1PS Features
- Single-action top-mounted Borazon sharpening stones
- Heavy-gauge stainless steel knife cover
- Electrical specifications: 120 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase, and 5.6 Amps for 1/2 HP motor
- 6-foot power cord with plug included
- HS Series heavy-duty meat slicer
- Built-in 10 lb portion scale (measuring in increments of 0.01 pounds or 0.1 oz)
- Operation: Automatic
- Finish: Burnished
- 13" CleanCut removable knife
- Carriage Capacity: Up to 5 3/4" x 10 3/4" rectangular or 7 1/2" diameter round
- Slice thickness: Adjustable up to 1"
- Knife Material: Stainless steel with cobalt-alloy edge
- Removable ring guard cover
- Removable meat grip assembly
Hobart HS7-1PS Benefits
- ETL listed in the United States and Canada
- Dishwasher safe CleanCut knife and sharpening stones
- NSF listed
- Zero knife exposure
- Designed to handle any heavy-duty meat, cheese or vegetable slicing
- Cobalt-alloy edged CleanCut knife stays sharp and lasts up to 2 to 3-times as long as similar carbon-steel knives on the market
- Lifetime-guaranteed Borazon sharpening stones
Height: 27 1/4"
Width: 24 5/8"
Depth: 30 5/16"
Maximum Slice Thickness: 1"
Carriage Capacity: Up to 5 3/4" x 10 3/4" rectanglular or 7 1/2" diameter round
Scale Capacity: 10 lb