Hobart 6460-3 Stainless Steel 60 lb 1 HP Commercial Vegetable Peeler With Silicon Carbide Disk, 200-230 Volt, 1-phase
|Ship Weight||164 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||6460-3|
|Type||Vegetable / Potato Peelers|
|Height||38 3/8 Inches|
|Depth||27 1/4 Inches|
|Disc Material||Silicon Carbide|
|Liner Material||Lexan Polycarbonate|
These machines will peel up to 60 lb of potatoes in just 3 minutes and it features a synchronous timer that is adjustable from 30-second increments up to 5 minutes.
The 6460-3 commercial vegetable peeler is an electric unit that runs at 200-230 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase for the 1 HP motor, and hardwiring is required. There is a 7/8" diameter hole for a 1/2" conduit connection. Hobart recommends that all electrical connections be made by qualified personnel who will follow all of the proper safety codes and guidelines.
This Lexan liner on this peeler is NSF certified and the unit is UL listed.
There is a one-piece reinforced plastic molded hopper cover on this peeler that can be removed easily for cleaning. The rear-mounted water inlet has a 5 ft fill hose that works with the curved surface of the hopper cover to prevent splashing.
The V-belt drive on this peeler reduces the speed between the motor and disc drives and the sealing design prevents water from damaging shaft bearings. The motor has a manual reset thermal overload protection feature.
The 6460-3 is the welded stainless steel 60 lb commercial vegetable/potato peeler from Hobart with a 20 1/2" diameter removable abrasive silicon carbide disc and a Lexan liner.
Hobart 6460-3 Features
- Lexan liner
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Electrical specifications: 200-230 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase, 1 HP motor
- Hardwiring is required
- Capacity: 60 lb of potatoes in 3 minutes
- V-belt drive system
- 5-minute timer
- One piece reinforced plastic molded hopper cover
- Rear-mounted water inlet has a 5 ft fill hose
- 20 1/2" diameter removable abrasive silicon carbide disc
Hobart 6460-3 Benefits
- Fill hose works with the curved surface of the hopper cover to prevent splashing
- Durable welded stainless steel construction
- Manual reset thermal overload protection
- UL listed
- NSF certified Lexan liner
Height: 38 3/8"
Depth: 27 1/4"
Capacity: 60 lb