Hatco GRA24120TCCS Glo-Ray Standard-Wattage 24" Wide Aluminum Housing Single-Element Infrared Strip Heater With Built-In Toggle Switch Control And Conduit With S-Hook And Chain, 120V 350 Watts
|Ship Weight||7 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||GRA24120TCCS|
|Height||2 1/2 Inches|
|Heating Element Type||Infrared|
|Mounting Hardware Included||(2) S Hooks And (2) 6 Inch Chains|
|Control Type||Built-In Toggle Switch|
|Toggle Switch Location||Left Side|
|Number Of Heating Rods||1|
|Made In USA||Yes|
|Features||Pre-Focused Heat Pattern|
|Number Of Mounting Tabs||4|
This strip heater unit has a single heater rod housing and it comes included with (2) S-hooks and (2) 6" chains for mounting as well as 4 mounting tabs that make it ready to install. This Glo-Ray infrared strip heater operates with a built-in toggle switch located on the operator's left side.
The GRA24120TCCS is the 24" wide Glo-Ray standard-wattage infrared strip heater from Hatco that features a powerful, tubular metal-sheathed infrared heating element and specially designed heat reflectors to radiate a pre-focused heat pattern across the entire holding surface.
The pre-focused heat pattern of this infrared strip heater concentrates higher temperatures on the outer edges where the most heat loss occurs and prevents foods from being overcooked in the center and cool around the edges. This infrared strip heater is proudly made in the USA, NSF listed, CE marked, and UL listed for the United States and Canada for safety.
This infrared strip heater has a continuous aluminum housing that does not sag and it features heavy-duty insulation that keeps heat loss at a minimum.
This GRA24120TCCS infrared strip heater is an electric unit that operates at 120 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase, and 11.7 Amps for 1400 Watts and it includes leads for hardwiring.
These infrared strip heaters are designed to hold consistent temperatures of food products without drying them out and it also helps to minimize the risk of food-borne illnesses.
Hatco GRA24120TCCS Features
- 24" wide Glo-Ray infrared strip heater
- Standard-wattage model
- (2) S-hooks and (2) 6" chains included
- Heating Element: Tubular metal-sheathed infrared element
- Specially designed heat reflectors
- Single heater rod housing
- Housing Material: Aluminum
- Controls: Built-In toggle switch
- Electrical specifications: 120 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase and 2.9 Amps for 350 Watts
- Toggle switch location: Left side
- Heavy-duty insulation
- Hardwiring required
- 4 mounting tabs
- Made in the USA
- UL listed for the United States and Canada
- CE listed
- NSF listed
Hatco GRA24120TCCS Benefits
- Pre-focused heat pattern concentrates higher temperatures on outer edges where the most heat loss occurs
- Insulated to keep heat loss at a minimum
- Continuous aluminum housing does not sag
- Prevents foods from being overcooked in the center and cool around the edges
- Designed to hold consistent temperatures of food products without drying them out
- Helps to minimize the risk of food-borne illnesses
Height: 2 1/2"