Hatco GRA-96-120-60-1-NO-CONTROL Glo-Ray Standard-Wattage 96" Wide Aluminum Housing Single-Element Infrared Strip Heater Without Controls, 120V 1725 Watts
|Ship Weight||21 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||GRA-96-120-60-1-NO-CONTROL|
|Height||2 1/2 Inches|
|Heating Element Type||Infrared|
|Number Of Heating Rods||1|
|Made In USA||Yes|
|Features||Pre-Focused Heat Pattern|
This infrared strip heater has a continuous aluminum housing that does not sag and it features heavy-duty insulation that keeps heat loss at a minimum. This infrared strip heater is proudly made in the USA, NSF listed, CE marked, and UL listed for the United States and Canada for safety.
This Glo-Ray infrared strip heater does not include controls. This strip heater unit has a single heater rod housing and it comes assembled with mounting tabs and it ships ready to install.
This GRA-96-120-60-1-NO-CONTROL infrared strip heater is an electric unit that operates at 120 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase, and 14.4 Amps for 1725 Watts and it includes leads for hardwiring.
This infrared strip heater is designed to hold consistent temperatures of food products without drying them out and it also helps to minimize the risk of food-borne illnesses.
The pre-focused heat pattern of this infrared strip heater concentrates higher temperatures on the outer edges where the most heat loss occurs and prevents foods from being overcooked in the center and cool around the edges.
The GRA-96-120-60-1-NO-CONTROL is the 96" wide Glo-Ray high-wattage infrared strip heater from Hatco that features a powerful, tubular metal-sheathed infrared heating element and specially designed heat reflectors to radiate a pre-focused heat pattern across the entire holding surface.
Hatco GRA-96-120-60-1-NO-CONTROL Features
- 96" wide Glo-Ray infrared strip heater
- Standard-wattage model
- Heating Element: Tubular metal-sheathed infrared element
- Specially designed heat reflectors
- Single heater rod housing
- Housing Material: Aluminum
- Controls: None
- Electrical specifications: 120 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase and 14.4 Amps for 1725 Watts
- Heavy-duty insulation
- Hardwiring required
- Mounting tabs
- Made in the USA
- UL listed for the United States and Canada
- CE listed
- NSF listed
Hatco GRA-96-120-60-1-NO-CONTROL Benefits
- Pre-focused heat pattern concentrates higher temperatures on outer edges where the most heat loss occurs
- Insulated to keep heat loss at a minimum
- Continuous aluminum housing does not sag
- Prevents foods from being overcooked in the center and cool around the edges
- Designed to hold consistent temperatures of food products without drying them out
- Helps to minimize the risk of food-borne illnesses
Height: 2 1/2"