Hatco GRA-30-120-60-1-BLT-TOG-1 Glo-Ray Standard-Wattage 30" Wide Aluminum Housing Single-Element Infrared Strip Heater With Built-In Toggle Switch Control And Conduit, 120V 450 Watts
|Ship Weight||8 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||GRA-30-120-60-1-BLT-TOG-1|
|Height||2 1/2 Inches|
|Heating Element Type||Infrared|
|Control Type||Toggle Switch|
|Toggle Switch Location||Left Side|
|Number Of Heating Rods||1|
|Made In USA||Yes|
|Features||Pre-Focused Heat Pattern|
The GRA-30-120-60-1-BLT-TOG-1 is the 30" wide Glo-Ray standard-wattage infrared strip heater from Hatco that features a powerful, tubular metal-sheathed infrared heating element and specially designed heat reflectors to radiate a pre-focused heat pattern across the entire holding surface.
This Glo-Ray infrared strip heater operates with a simple built-in toggle switch located on the operator's left side. The unit has a single heater rod housing and it comes assembled with mounting tabs, all ready to install.
The pre-focused heat pattern of this infrared strip heater concentrates higher temperatures on the outer edges where the most heat loss occurs and prevents foods from being overcooked in the center and cool around the edges.
This GRA-30-120-60-1-BLT-TOG-1 infrared strip heater is an electric unit that operates at 120 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase, and 3.8 Amps for 450 Watts and it includes leads for hardwiring. This infrared strip heater is proudly made in the USA, NSF listed, CE marked, and UL listed for the United States and Canada for safety.
This infrared strip heater has a continuous aluminum housing that does not sag and it features heavy-duty insulation that keeps heat loss at a minimum.
These infrared strip heaters are designed to hold consistent temperatures of food products without drying them out and it also helps to minimize the risk of food-borne illnesses.
Hatco GRA-30-120-60-1-BLT-TOG-1 Features
- 30" wide Glo-Ray infrared strip heater
- Standard-wattage model
- Heating Element: Tubular metal-sheathed infrared element
- Specially designed heat reflectors
- Single heater rod housing
- Housing Material: Aluminum
- Controls: Built-in toggle switch
- Electrical specifications: 120 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase and 3.8 Amps for 450 Watts
- Toggle switch location: Left side
- Heavy-duty insulation
- Hardwiring required
- Mounting tabs
- Made in the USA
- UL listed for the United States and Canada
- CE listed
- NSF listed
Hatco GRA-30-120-60-1-BLT-TOG-1 Benefits
- Pre-focused heat pattern concentrates higher temperatures on outer edges where the most heat loss occurs
- Insulated to keep heat loss at a minimum
- Continuous aluminum housing does not sag
- Prevents foods from being overcooked in the center and cool around the edges
- Designed to hold consistent temperatures of food products without drying them out
- Helps to minimize the risk of food-borne illnesses
Height: 2 1/2"