Hatco FST-1-MN Macho Nacho 18" Two Tier Chip Warmer - 120V, 1245W
Nachos are a standard offering as a snack at most concession stands everywhere – from stadiums to carnivals and fairs, to cafeterias. This means that managers would be wise to have chip warmers on hand so that customers can be served a delicious piles of chips covered in gooey cheese. The Hatco FST-1-MN Chip Warmer is a great way to get this done.
With a banner-like top that is sure to catch the eye of passers-by, and the combination of stainless steel and aluminum will ensure that the case’s frame will last for years to come. The sides are made of tempered glass that will help you merchandize your chips, and the incandescent light features a shatter-resistant bulb. Because this warmer doesn’t use humidity, you can trust that the chips will stay crispy and crunchy, while the forced air consistently heats them. The two-door system makes loading and dispensing the chips effortless and incredibly convenient. Give folks the nachos they want with warm chips straight from the FST-1-MN.
The Macho Nacho chip warmer holding and display cabinet is an electric unit that runs on 120 Volts and 10.4 Amps for 1,245 Watts with a 6' power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
The Macho Nacho chip warmer holding and display cabinet is made in the USA.
Hatco FST-1-MN Features
- Anodized bronze finish frame with tempered glass sides
- 2 Doors: rear loading and dispensing door
- Stainless steel frame
- Capacity: 40 lb of chips
- Forced air heat system
- Incandescent display light
- Electrical specifications: 120 Volts, 10.4 Amps, 1,245 Watts
- 6' power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Hatco FST-1-MN Benefits
- Combination of stainless steel and aluminum will ensure that the cases frame will last for years to come
- Sides are made of tempered glass that will help you merchandize your chips
- Because this warmer doesn't use humidity, you can trust that the chips will stay crispy
- Two-door system makes loading and dispensing the chips effortless and incredibly convenient
- UL listed in USA and Canada
- UL EPH Classified for NSF/ANSI 4
- Made in the USA
|Ship Weight||132 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||FST-1-MN|
|Reference ID||227830, FST-1-MN|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|UL EPH Classified for NSF/ANSI 4||Yes|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||32.63" x 22.83" x 27"|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Service Style||Full Service|
- Specification Sheet:
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet