Hatco FSHC-17W1D-120 25 3/8" Flav-R-Savor Full Height Humidified Holding and Proofing Cabinet With 2 Dutch Doors, 120V
In order to maintain a customer base that is happy with your food, its important to serve them meals that are hot all of the way through, whether as part of a banquet, buffet, or even in a drive-thru. If youre giving people prepared foods as a part of your business, a holding cabinet is a good solution, and the Hatco FSHC-17W1D-120 Flav-R-Savor® Holding Cabinet will be sure to keep products hot and delicious.
For convenience, the FSHC-17W1D-120 is portable so you can wheel around wherever you need it to for convenience. Via the thermostatic controls, you can set the heating temperatures to exactly what you need, and then add as much humidity as appropriate to prevent foods from drying out. Since the cabinet is insulated, heat stays inside the chamber, guaranteeing this appliances efficiency. The control panel and water reservoir are on the top, so theyre easy to reach and adjust. Hold foods and keep them warm for as long as you need in the FSHC-17W1D-120.
This Flav-R-Savor humidified holding cabinet runs on either 120 Volts, 60 Hz and 13.8 Amps for 1,650 Watts or 208-240 Volts, 60 Hz and 7.7-8.9 Amps for 1,608-2,133 Watts and it has a 6ft power cord. The 120 Volt unit has a NEMA 5-15P plug and the 208-240 Volt unit has a NEMA 6-15 plug.
The Flav-R-Savor humidified holding cabinet is made in the USA.
Hatco FSHC-17W1D-120 Features
- Mobile heated
- Thermostatically-controlled heat
- Electrical components
- Water reservoir
- One door
- Digital temperature readout
- Adjustable humidity & temperature
- (7) adjustable removable slides for 18" x 26" or 12" x 20" pans
- Slides on 1-1/2" centers
- Large swivel casters with wheel locks
- Electrical specifications: 120 Volts, 60 Hz and 13.8 Amps for 1,650 Watts or 208-240 Volts, 60 Hz and 7.7-8.9 Amps for 1,608-2,133 Watts
- 6 ft power cord and NEMA 5-15P plug on 120 Volt unit, NEMA 6-15 plug on 208-240 unit
Hatco FSHC-17W1D-120 Benefits
- For convenience, the FSHC-17W1D-120 is portable so you can wheel around wherever you need it to for convenience
- Via the thermostatic controls, you can set the heating temperatures to exactly what you need
- Add as much humidity as appropriate to prevent foods from drying out
- Since the cabinet is insulated, heat stays inside the chamber, guaranteeing this appliances efficiency
- UL listed in USA and Canada
- NSF certified
- Made in the USA
Height: 73 5/16"
Width: 25 3/8"
Depth: 34 3/4"
|Ship Weight||340 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||FSHC-17W1D-120|
|Type||Holding and Proofing Cabinets|
|Height||73 5/16 Inches|
|Width||25 3/8 Inches|
|Depth||34 3/4 Inches|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cabinet Size||Full Height|
|Made In USA||Yes|
|Door Type||Clear Lexan|
|18" x 26" Pan Capacity||17|
|Interior Configuration||Universal Slides|
|Number Of Doors||2|
|Power Cord Lenght||10 ft|
|Casters||5" Diameter (2 Swivel Locks, 2 Rigid)|
- Specification Sheet:
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet