Hatco FR-9-208-3 6 3/4" Food Rethermalizer / Bain Marie Heater, 208V/3-ph, 9000W
The FR-9-208-3 is a 6 3/4" wide, food rethermalizer / bain marie heater from Hatco that is designed for use with a bain-marie, steam table, or food rethermalizer and comes equipped with an external thermostat adjustment to heat or hold foods between 140 to 190 degrees F temperature for safe-serving. The heater has a stainless steel front, powder coated silvergray hammertone body and black base.
These food rethermalizer / bain marie heaters include a power On/Off toggle switch and they have standard 2 inch plated brass plumbing fittings for mounting on a holding tank. There is an Energy Cut-Off (ECO) on this food rethermalizer / bain marie heater for protection against higher-than-normal water temperature.
The FR-9-208-3 heater is an electric unit that operates at 208 Volts, 60 Hertz, 3-phase and 37.5 Amps for 9.0 kW and it requires hardwiring.
This hot food display cabinet is made in the USA, UL listed, NSF listed, Canadian Standards Association (CSA) approved, and UL EPH Classified for ANSI/NSF 4.
Hatco FR-9-208-3 Features
- Heater for bain-marie, steam table, or food rethermalizer
- Equipped with an external thermostat adjustment (140 to 190 degrees F)
- Stainless steel front
- Powder coated silvergray hammertone body
- Black base
- Power On/Off toggle switch
- 2 inch plated brass plumbing fittings
- Energy Cut-Off (ECO)
- Electrical specifications: 208 Volts, 60 Hertz, 3-phase and 37.5 Amps for 9.0 kW, requires hardwiring
Hatco FR-9-208-3 Benefits
- Heats or holds foods between 140 to 190 degrees F temperature for safe-serving
- UL listed
- NSF listed
- Canadian Standards Association (CSA) approved
- UL EPH Classified for ANSI/NSF 4
- Made in the USA
Height: 12 1/4"
Width: 6 3/4"
Depth: 16 7/8"
|Ship Weight||27 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||FR-9-208-3|
|Type||Food Rethermalizer / Bain Marie Heaters|
|Height||12 1/4 Inches|
|Width||6 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||16 7/8 Inches|
|Made In USA||Yes|
|UL Classified EPH||Yes|
|Plumbing Fittings||2 Inch Plated Brass|