Hatco C-45-480-3 6 Gallon Compact Booster Water Heater With 258-452 GPH Flow Rate, 480V/3-ph, 45 kW
The C-45-480-3 is an 18" wide, compact booster water heater from Hatco with a 6-gallon storage capacity and a Castone lined tank. The unit stands firmly on 6" plastic non-adjustable legs or it can also be installed next to the dishwasher with slide brackets. The water heater has fiberglass insulation to minimize heat loss, a stainless steel front panel and a powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body.
The Hatco C series water heater provides the 180-degree F final rinse water to sanitize and flash-dry dishes and flatware. This booster water heater has a flow rate of 452 GPH for water temperature recovery at 40 degrees F rise and 258 GPH for water temperature recovery at 70 degrees F rise.
This C-45-480-3 compact booster water heater is an electric unit that operates at 480 Volts, 60 Hertz, 3-phase and 54.2 Amps for 45 kW and it needs to be hardwired.
This booster water heater is made in the USA, UL listed for the United States and Canada, CE listed, and NSF listed. There is a 10-year limited warranty on the Castone lined tank of this water heater.
Hatco C-45-480-3 Features
- 18" wide
- Castone lined tank
- 6-gallon storage capacity
- Fiberglass insulation to minimize heat loss
- Stainless steel front panel
- Powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body
- Electrical specifications: 480 Volts, 60 Hertz, 3-phase and 54.2 Amps for 45 kW, requires hardwiring
- 6" plastic non-adjustable legs
Hatco C-45-480-3 Benefits
- Castone lined tank with a 10-year limited warranty
- Can also be installed next to the dishwasher with slide brackets
- Provides 180-degree F final rinse water to sanitize and flash-dry dishes and flatware
- UL listed for the United States and Canada
- CE listed
- NSF listed
- Made in the USA
Height (including legs): 18"
Water Temperature Recovery @ 40 Degrees F Rise: 452 GPH
Water Temperature Recovery @ 70 Degrees F Rise: 258 GPH
|Ship Weight||142 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||C-45-480-3|
|Type||Booster Water Heaters|
|Front Material||Stainless Steel|
|Made In USA||Yes|
|Tank Capacity||6 Gallons|
|Flow Rate||258-452 GPH|
|Legs||6 Inch Plastic Non-Adjustable|