Cecilware TWIN MIRA 25" Mira Series Traditional 2 Group Semi-Automatic Espresso Machine With 240 Cups Per Hour Capacity, 230V
The TWIN MIRA is a 25" wide, Mira Series traditional 2 group semi-automatic espresso machine from Grindmaster-Cecilware that is designed for commercial application and high performance that makes up to 240 cups per hour and features a welded steel framework with stainless steel panels.
There is 2.6-gallon boiler on this espresso machine that features programmable controls, a solid Teflon steam wand, a hot water dispenser, and a twin pressure gauge for pump and steam.
The TWIN MIRA espresso machine is an electric unit that runs on 230 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase and 30.0 Amps for 4.5 kW and it includes a line cord without a plug.
The espresso machine is ETL listed for the United States and Canada, and it is ETL-Sanitation listed.
Grindmaster-Cecilware TWIN MIRA Features
- Mira Series traditional semi-automatic espresso machine
- Welded steel framework with stainless steel panels
- 2 group brewer
- Capacity: Up to 240 cups per hour
- 2.6-gallon boiler
- Programmable controls
- Solid Teflon steam wand
- Hot water dispenser
- Twin pressure gauge for pump and steam
- Electrical specifications: 230 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase and 30.0 Amps for 4.5 kW, line cord without a plug
Grindmaster-Cecilware TWIN MIRA Benefits
- Designed for commercial application and high performance
- ETL listed for the United States and Canada
- ETL-Sanitation listed
|Ship Weight||166 lb|
|Model Number||TWIN MIRA|
|Manufacturer Part #||TWIN MIRA|
|Number Of Steam Wands||2|
|Output||240 Cups Per Hour|
|Hot Water Faucet||Yes|
|Water Source||Direct Connection|
|Boiler Capacity||2.6 Gallons|
|Brand Line||Mira Series|