Cecilware MIRA 14" Mira Series Traditional 1 Group Semi-Automatic Espresso Machine With 120 Cups Per Hour Capacity, 120V
The MIRA is a 14" wide, Mira Series traditional 1 group semi-automatic espresso machine from Grindmaster-Cecilware that is designed for commercial application and high performance that makes up to 120 cups per hour and features a welded steel framework with stainless steel panels.
There is 1.66-gallon boiler on this espresso machine that features programmable controls, a solid Teflon steam wand, a hot water dispenser, and a twin pressure gauge for pump and steam.
The MIRA espresso machine is an electric unit that runs on 120 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase and 20.0 Amps for 1.7 kW and it includes a line cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug.
The espresso machine is ETL listed for the United States and Canada, and it is ETL-Sanitation listed.
Grindmaster-Cecilware MIRA Features
- Mira Series traditional semi-automatic espresso machine
- Welded steel framework with stainless steel panels
- 1 group brewer
- Capacity: Up to 120 cups per hour
- 1.66-gallon boiler
- Programmable controls
- Solid Teflon steam wand
- Hot water dispenser
- Twin pressure gauge for pump and steam
- Electrical specifications: 120 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase and 20.0 Amps for 1.7 kW, line cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug
Grindmaster-Cecilware MIRA Benefits
- Designed for commercial application and high performance
- ETL listed for the United States and Canada
- ETL-Sanitation listed
|Ship Weight||93 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||MIRA|
|Number Of Steam Wands||1|
|Output||120 Cups Per Hour|
|Hot Water Faucet||Yes|
|Water Source||Direct Connection|
|Boiler Capacity||1.66 Gallons|
|Brand Line||Mira Series|