True STA1RPT-1G-1S-HC 27.5" Spec Series Pass-Thru 1-Section Refrigerator With 1 Glass Door On Front And 1 Stainless Steel Door On Rear, Aluminum Interior And Chrome Shelves With Hydrocarbon Refrigerant, 115 Volts
|Ship Weight||370 LBS|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Manufacturer Part #||STA1RPT-1G-1S-HC|
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Interior Material||Stainless Steel/Aluminum|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||77-3/4" x 27-1/2" x 36-1/8"|
|Temperature Range||33Â°F to 38Â°F|
|Power Cord||9 ft|
|Castors||5" with locks on front set|
The STA1RPT-1G-1S-HC is a 27-1/2" wide, Spec Series pass-thru 1-section refrigerator from True with 1 Low-E, double pane thermal insulated glass door on the front and 1 solid stainless steel door on the rear, both with locks. The pass-thru refrigerator has a stainless steel front and sides, an aluminum interior and 3 chrome shelves.
There are LED interior lights and digital temperature control on this refrigerator. There are 5" diameter plate casters on this pass-thru refrigerator with locks on the front set.
The STA1RPT-1G-1S-HC refrigerator is an electric unit that runs on 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 3.8 Amps for 1/4 HP and comes with a 9 ft power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This pass-thru refrigerator is made in the USA. This Spec Series refrigerator uses R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant.
True STA1RPT-1G-1S-HC Features
- 27-1/2" wide
- 1 Low-E, double pane thermal insulated glass door on the front with a lock
- 1 stainless steel door on the rear with a lock
- Stainless steel front and sides
- Aluminum interior
- 3 chrome shelves
- LED interior lights
- Refrigerant: R290 Hydrocarbon
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 3.8 Amps for 1/4 HP
- 9 ft power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- 5" diameter plate casters with locks on the front set
True STA1RPT-1G-1S-HC Benefits
- NSF certified
- UL Classified in USA and Canada
- Made in the USA