Garland / U.S. Range XPG24-1L Liquid Propane Master Series 27 2/3" Wide Heavy-Duty Floor Model / Freestanding 1 Left-Side Upper Platen Dual-Sided XPress Flat Griddle, 200-240V 3-Phase 40,000 BTU
|Ship Weight||650 lb|
|Manufacturer||Garland / U.S. Range|
|Manufacturer Part #||XPG24-1L|
|Width||27 2/3 Inches|
|Depth||34 1/2 Inches|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Installation||Freestanding / Mobile|
|Cooking Surface||23 3/4" Wide x 22" Deep|
|Griddle Type||3/4" Thick Carbon Steel|
|Number Of Platens||1|
|Platen Width||12 Inches|
|Upper Platen Location||Left-Side|
|Number Of Heat Zones||5|
|Temperature Range||200 To 450 Degrees F|
|Caster Type||Swivel Casters With Front Brakes|
|Power||Electric / Gas|
|Gas Type||Liquid Propane|
|Gas Connection||3/4" NPT|
|Brand Line||Master Series XPress Flat Griddle Series|
This floor model / freestanding unit has stainless steel front, sides, and back. The XPress flat griddle is designed as a moblie unit with a set of swivel casters with front brakes.
The XPress flat griddle features die-cast aluminum top heating elements, a towel bar with bun pan lip, and stainless steel dual side grease collectors. This griddle is NSF listed for safety, and it is CSA Blue Flame and CSA Design certified for gas-fired products.
The XPG24-1L is the 27 2/3" wide Master Series heavy-duty floor model / freestanding stainless steel gas XPress flat griddle from Garland / U.S. Range with a 23 3/4" wide x 22" deep cooking surface on a 3/4" thick carbon steel griddle plate, and 1 left-side 12" wide upper platen.
There is a simple and intuitive EasyTouch screen with a Press and Go interface that offers advanced temperature control that will increase the temperature uniformity between 200 to 450 degrees F with 5 independently controlled heat zones. There is an USB interface on this XPress flat griddle unit to update menus and programmed recipes are available which include the grill temperature, platen temperature, the cooking gap up to 2 inches, and cook time.
The XPG24-1L XPress flat griddle uses Liquid Propane and operates at 40,000 BTU/hr with a 3/4" NPT gas connection. There are electrical components on this griddle that operate at 200-240 Volts, 50/60 Hertz, 3-phase and hardwiring is required. All gas and electrical connections should always be made by qualified personnel who will follow industry standard safety procedures and all of the proper gas, plumbing, or sanitary codes and guidelines.
Garland / U.S. Range XPG24-1L Features
- Master Series moblie heavy-duty gas-powered XPress flat griddle
- Installation: Floor Model / Freestanding
- 1 left-side 12" wide upper platen
- Cooking surface: 23 3/4" wide x 22" deep
- 3/4" thick carbon steel griddle plate
- Stainless steel front, sides and back
- EasyTouch screen with a Press and Go interface
- 5 independently controlled heat zones
- Stainless steel dual side grease collectors
- Towel bar with bun pan lip
- USB interface
- Die cast aluminum top heating elements
- Temperature Range: 200 to 450 degrees F
- Swivel casters with front brakes
- Gas Type: Liquid Propane
- Gas Connection: 3/4" NPT
- BTU: 40,000
- Electrical specifications: 200-240 Volts, 50/60 Hertz, 3-phase, hardwiring required
- CSA Blue Flame certified for gas-fired products
- CSA Design certified for gas-fired products
- NSF listed
Garland / U.S. Range XPG24-1L Benefits
- Durable stainless steel front and sides
- Advanced temperature control holds temperature uniformity with independently controlled heat zones
- Holds programmed recipes including grill temperature, platen temperature, cooking gap up to 2 inches, and cook time
Width: 27 2/3"
Depth: 34 1/2"
Cooking Surface: 23 3/4" wide x 22" deep