Garland / U.S. Range M12S-6 Master Series Stainless Steel 12" Gas Even Heat Hot Top Attachment w/ 1 "H" Style Hot Top Burner & Storage Cabinet Range Base - 22,000 BTU (NAT / LP)
Have you ever wished you had just a couple more square feet of cooking surface? Do you need to expand you available active cooking space by just a little bit, but don't need to replace your current range? The Garland / U.S. Range M12S-6 Master Series Stainless Steel 12" Gas Even Heat Hot Top Attachment is the answer to your needs. With its storage cabinet range base, this unit will not only expand your available cooking space but also create another storage area that can be used for various items such as small wares. Customizable and available with a number of different vent risers and shelves upon request, this unit is a truly versatile and relatively low cost solution to a need for a small expansion of your current cooking area.
Built mainly from stainless steel, with an aluminized steel storage cabinet interior featuring a stainless steel door, this unit is durable enough to withstand the heavy every day use it will experience in a busy high volume kitchen. This model boasts 1 high power "H" style hot top burner beneath the extra heavy even heat cast iron cooking surface along with a heavy gauge aluminized steel radiation baffle system. The cook top positioned behind a 7-1/2" stainless steel front rail that also houses the gas connection, and in front of an area that can be used to attach a vent riser or shelf back. The burner is controlled by a manual hi-lo gas control dial. Internally this model also boasts a stainless steel burner box bottom making it more resistant to corrosion through repeated heating and cooling. This model stands on 6" chrome plated adjustable legs. For the ability to expand both the amount of open cooking space on your range and available closed storage space, purchase Garland / U.S. Range M12S-6.
Garland / U.S. Range M12S-6 Features:
- Storage range base
- Stainless steel construction, including storage cabinet door
- Extra heavy even heat cast iron cooking surface
- 1 "H" Style Hot Top Burner
- (1) Manual hi-lo gas valve control
- 22,000 BTU / Burner (NAT / LP)
- 22,000 BTU (NAT / LP) total cooking power
- 1-1/4" gas connection w/ pressure regulator
- 6" Adjustable chrome plated legs
- Heavy gauge aluminized steel radiation baffle system
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel burner box bottom
- Available in multiple gas types
- NSF Listed
- CSA Blue Flame Certified
- CSA Design Certified
Garland / U.S. Range M12S-6 Benefits:
- Built mainly from stainless steel including a stainless steel door, years of dutiful service are guaranteed when purchasing this unit.
- This unit allows the operator to cook as much food as can be fit on the open hot top, while using the storage range base as a convenient close reach area to store various items.
- At only 12" wide, this unit has a footprint of about 3.16 sq. ft, a truly space effective model for its output and storage capabilities.
- Because M12S-6 is a gas unit, it does not need to be connected to an electrical connection.
Square Footage: 3.16
|Ship Weight||190 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||M12S-6|
|Range Base Type||Storage Range Base|
|Range Style||Hot Top Range Attachment|
|Number of Burners||1|
|Burner Type||"H" Style Hot Top Burner|
|Cook Surface Type||Extra Heavy Even Heat Cast Iron Hot Top|
|Exterior Dimensions (HxWxD)||36-3/8" x 12" x 37-7/8"|
|Fuel Types Available||Natural Gas, Liquid Propane|
|Manifold Operating Pressure (W.C.)||6" (NAT), 10"(LP)|
|BTU / Burner (NAT / LP)||22,000 BTU|
|Total BTU (NAT / LP)||22,000 BTU|
|Spatial Orientation||Freestanding, Range Attachment|
|Legs||6" Chrome Plated Adjustable|
|Front Rail||7-1/2" Stainless Steel|
|Baffle System||Heavy Gauge Aluminized Steel Radiation Baffle System|
|CSA Blue Flame Certified||Yes|
|CSA Design Certified||Yes|
- Specification Sheet:
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet