Frymaster RE14 ENERGY STAR Certified High-Efficiency Electric Floor Model Fryer With 50 lb Oil Capacity Open-Design Frypot, 14 kW 240 Volts 3-phase
|Ship Weight||190 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||RE14|
|Type||Electric Deep Fryers|
|Height||45 3/8 Inches|
|Width||15 5/8 Inches|
|Frypot Material||Stainless Steel|
|Oil Capacity||50 lb|
|Fry Area Width||14 Inches|
|Fry Area Depth||15 1/2 Inches|
|Number Of Fry Baskets||2|
|Number Of Fry Pots||1|
|Fry Pot Type||Full|
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Brand Line||RE Electric Fryers|
This full frypot model fryer has a deep cold zone with a 1 1/4" IPS full-port ball-type drain valve, a 14" wide x 15 1/2" deep frying area, and a rear flush feature that moves debris to the front drain valve for easy removal.
The RE14 fryer is an electric unit that runs at 240 Volts, 50/60 Hertz, 3-phase, and 34.0 Amps for 14 kW of power, and hardwiring is required.
This fryer is ENERGY STAR certified, NSF listed, and UL listed in the United States and Canada, as well as NSF listed for safety. This fryer is part of the manufacturer's Enerlogic program.
The frypot, door, and cabinet on this electric fryer are all stainless steel and the unit stands firmly on 6" adjustable legs.
The RE14 is the ENERGY STAR certified high-efficiency electric floor model fryer from Frymaster with an open frypot design that is full-sized (50 lb oil capacity) and comes included with rack-type basket support, a basket hanger, and 2 twin fry baskets.
There is CM3.5 controller on this electric floor model fryer and it features an automatic melt cycle, boil-out temperature control, and a robust RTD 1-degree compensating temperature probe.
Frymaster RE14 Features
- High-efficiency electric floor model fryer
- Stainless steel frypot, door, and cabinet
- Open frypot design
- Full-size frypot
- Oil Capacity: 50 lb
- Frying area: 14" wide x 15 1/2" deep
- Rack-type basket support
- Basket hanger
- 2 twin fry baskets
- CM3.5 controller
- Automatic melt cycle
- Boil out temperature control
- RTD 1-degree compensating temperature probe
- Deep cold zone with a 1 1/4" IPS full-port ball-type drain valve
- Electrical specifications: 240 Volts, 50/60 Hertz, 3-phase and 34.0 Amps for 14 kW
- Hardwiring is required
- 6" adjustable legs
Frymaster RE14 Benefits
- Durable stainless steel construction
- ENERGY STAR certified
- Temperature probe accurate to 1-degree
- Rear flush feature moves debris to the front drain valve for easy removal
- UL and NSF listed for safety
Height: 45 3/8"
Width: 15 5/8"
Fry Area Width: 14"
Fry Area Depth: 15 1/2"