Everest Refrigeration ESC47L 47-1/4" Left Compressor Curved Glass Refrigerated Sushi Case - 1.5 Cu. Ft.
|Ship Weight||105 lbs|
|Manufacturer Part #||ESC47L|
|Base Material||ABS Exterior, Stainless Steel Interior, Black Coated Steel Compressor Cover|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||47-1/4" x 14" x 11-1/8"|
|Capacity||1.5 Cu. Ft.|
|Service Type||Full Service|
|Compressor Location||Left Side|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Trays||3|
The ESC47L is a 47-1/4" wide, countertop curved glass self-contained refrigerated and insulated display case from Everest Refrigeration. This unit is equipped with a left-mounted self-contained condensing unit in black coated steel and a clear, curved glass display window that provides a wide viewing area from top to bottom.
This display case has the capacity for (3) trays in 1.5 cubic feet of space. There are 2 rear sliding glass doors, 2 drain hoses and a removable detergent-safe air filter on this unit.
The refrigeration system on this display case has a side mounted condensing unit and uses environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant. This unit has a cabinet with high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation.
The ESC47L operates on 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase at 1.5 Amps for 1/8 HP and comes pre-wired and ready with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Everest Refrigeration ESC47L Features
- ABS Plastic Exterior, Stainless Steel Interior
- Left-mounted self-contained condensing unit in black coated steel
- Curved glass display window
- Capacity: 1.5 cubic ft, (3) trays
- 2 rear sliding glass doors
- 2 drain hoses
- Removable detergent-safe air filter
- High density polyurethane insulation
- Refrigerant: R290
- Operating Temperature: 33°F to 54°F
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 1.5 Amps for 1/8 HP
- NEMA 5-15P plug
- NSF Listed
- ETL Safety
Everest Refrigeration ESC47L Benefits
- R290 Refrigerant is environmentally friendly and and has zero Ozone Depletion Potential