Everest Refrigeration EMGR48-SS 53-1/8" Stainless Steel Double Sliding Glass Door Merchandiser Refrigerator - 48 Cu. Ft.
|Ship Weight||533 lbs|
|Manufacturer Part #||EMGR48-SS|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||53-1/8" x 30-3/4" x 80-1/8"|
|Capacity||48 Cu. Ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Number of Sections||2|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||8|
|Temperature Range||33° - 54°F|
The EMGR48-SS is a 53-1/8" wide, two-section insulated single sliding glass door merchandiser refrigerator from Everest Refrigeration. This unit is equipped with 2 low emissivity double pane glass sliding doors, a stainless steel interior and exterior with 48 cubic feet of space as well as shielded LED interior lighting.
The bottom mounted refrigeration system on this merchandiser refrigerator uses environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant. This unit has a cabinet with 2-1/2" thick high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. A forced-air cooling system in this merchandiser refrigerator with an oversized condenser and ECM fans provide balanced airflow throughout the cabinet for a faster temperature drop.
The EMGR48-SS operates on 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase at 5.5 Amps for 1/2 HP and comes pre-wired and ready with a NEMA 5-15P plug. Adjustable screw legs allow for precise leveling on this merchandiser refrigerator.
Everest Refrigeration EMGR48-SS Features
- 2 low emissivity double pane glass sliding doors
- Bottom mounted condensing unit
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Grey PVC door frames
- Shielded LED interior lighting
- Multi-function digital controller with an easy to read LED display
- Capacity: 48 cubic ft
- Eight steel wire shelves
- 2-1/2" thick high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulated cabinet
- Refrigerant: R290
- Operating Temperature: 33°F to 54°F
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 5.5 Amps for 1/2 HP
- NEMA 5-15P plug
- Adjustable screw legs for leveling
- NSF Listed
- ETL Sanitation
Everest Refrigeration EMGR48-SS Benefits
- R290 Refrigerant is environmentally friendly and and has zero Ozone Depletion Potential