Everest Refrigeration EGC65 64-5/8" Black Solid Slide Lid Glass and Plate Chiller - 21 Cu. Ft.
|Ship Weight||319 lbs|
|Manufacturer Part #||EGC65|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel Countertop, Vinyl Exterior|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||64-5/8" x 26-3/4" x 33-3/4"|
|Capacity||21 Cu. Ft.|
|8" Mug Capacity||290|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Number of Lids||2|
|Number of Shelves||7|
|Temperature Range||-10° - 54°F|
The EGC65 is a 64-5/8" wide, insulated solid slide lid glass and plate chiller from Everest Refrigeration. This unit is equipped with a stainless steel countertop and 2 lids as well as a textured and laminated black vinyl exterior. This unit also includes 7 steel wire shelves that are slid horizontally into the unit for easy storage of glasses and plates. There is shielded LED interior lighting and a galvanized steel interior on this glass and plate chiller. The EGC65 can hold up to (290) 8" mugs in 21 cubic feet of space.
The side mounted refrigeration system on this glass and plate chiller uses environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant. This unit has a cabinet with 1-3/4" thick high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. A forced-air cooling system in this glass and plate chiller with an oversized condenser and ECM fans provide balanced airflow throughout the cabinet for a faster chilling.
The EGC65 operates on 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase at 5 Amps for 1/2 HP and comes pre-wired and ready with a NEMA 5-15P plug. This unit has a temperature setting range from -10F to 54F that is controlled using a digital controller with LED display.
Everest Refrigeration EGC65 Features
- Stainless steel countertop and 2 lids
- Textured and laminated black vinyl exterior
- Galvanized steel interior
- Capacity: 21 cubic ft, (290) 8" mugs
- Shielded LED interior lighting
- Side mounted condensing unit
- Forced-air cooling system
- Temperature range of -10F to 54F
- Audible overheat protection alarm
- Oversized condenser & ECM fans
- 1-3/4" thick high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulated cabinet
- Refrigerant: R290
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 5 Amps for 1/2 HP compressor
- Pre-wired and ready with NEMA 5-15P plug