Everest Refrigeration EBWRH2 29-1/4" One Section Two Half Door Upright Reach-In Refrigerator - 23 Cu. Ft.
|Ship Weight||317 lbs|
|Manufacturer Part #||EBWRH2|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||29-1/4" x 33-1/8" x 77"|
|Capacity||23 Cu. Ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Number of Sections||1|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Temperature Range||33° - 54°F|
The EBWRH2 is a 29-1/4" wide, one-section stainless steel insulated upright reach-in refrigerator from Everest Refrigeration with 2 wide half-size self-closing and field reversible doors and shatterproof LED interior lighting. This refrigerator has a stainless steel interior and exterior, a digital control system, 3 shelves and 23 cubic feet of space.
The bottom mounted refrigeration system on this refrigerator uses environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant. This unit has a cabinet with 2-1/2" thick high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. There is a forced-air cooling system in this refrigerator with multiple ECM fans to provide balanced airflow throughout the cabinet for a faster temperature drop.
The EBWRH2 operates on 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 2.5 Amps for 1/4+ HP and comes pre-wired and ready with a NEMA 5-15P plug. There are 4 swivel casters on this refrigerator that are 5" high and have brakes on the front set as well as stabilizing legs.
Everest Refrigeration EBWRH2 Features
- Operates at 1,852 BTUH
- Bottom mounted refrigeration system
- 2 wide half-size self-closing and field reversible doors
- Top mounted condensing unit
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Shatterproof LED interior lighting
- Capacity: 23 cubic ft
- Digital control system
- Forced-air cooling system
- 2-1/2" thick high density polyurethane insulation
- Refrigerant: R290
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 2.5 Amps for 1/4+ HP
- NEMA 5-15P plug
- 4 swivel casters: 5" high with brakes on front set & stabilizing legs
- NSF Listed
Everest Refrigeration EBWRH2 Benefits
- R290 Refrigerant is environmentally friendly and and has zero Ozone Depletion Potential
- Digital Control System is easy to read and control via the LED display